Rainy Day(Chapter 07)

The next day,

'HyunJaeeee!! It's raining!!!' my dad shouted.

'OMG! I GOT IT DAD' I shouted back.

I run outside to cover the plants to prevent it being ruined by the heavy rain. I take a big plastic clear film to cover the plants.

Jin's POV

'Hmm.. Raining..' I murmured while looking at the village scenery.

'Is that HyunJae? What's she doing out there during rainy days..' I wondered.

Maybe I should go and help her...

HyunJae's POV

'Hey! what are you doing out here? Its raining!' Jin shouted while running toward me.

'I need to cover the plants! Otherwise it'll be ruined by the heavy rain!' I shouted back.

Suddenly Jin help me to cover the crops together. After covering the plants, we run to a small cottage.

'Thank you for helping me Jin' I thanked.

'No problem.. Y-You should get home now.. The rain.. Its getting heavier.' he said.

'OK.. See you tomorrow' I said while running back home.

The next day,

#knock #knock

'HyunJae ah~wake up. Its time to eat breakfast.' my dad knocked on my door.

'.....'

'HyunJae? Hmm.. I'm coming in' he said while opening my bedroom door.

'Achoo! M-Morning dad.. Achoo~!' I said.

'You catched a cold?' he said. He touch my forehead to measure my temperature.

'Oh no.. You got a fever..it must be the rain yesterday..I'll cook you some porridge, rest some more' he said.

'T-Thank you dad..' I said with a weak voice.

Dad's POV

#cooking porridge

#ding dong

I walk to open the door and see Jin.

'Oh hi there Jin' I greet.

'Hello uncle, my dad asked if he can borrow your gardening tools?' Jin asked.

'Oh sure but can you wait for a while? I need to cook some porridge for HyunJae first.' I said.

Jin's POV

'What happened to HyunJae?' I asked.

'That silly girl catched a cold yesterday' Mr.Park said.

'She's fine now?' I asked.

'I think so.. Oh yea can you help me to bring her this bowl of porridge? I'll take the tools to your dad and teach him how to use it' Mr. Park said again.

'O-OK..' I replied.

I take the porridge and walk to HyunJae's room.

HyunJae's POV

#Knock #Knock

'Come in..' I said while lying on my bed & resting closing my eyes.

'....'

I smelled the savory of the porridge. I can feel a bowl of porridge is being put next to my bed.

'Dad.. Can you touch my forehead again.. Am I still on fever?' I said while pulling my dad's hand to my forehead.

'...'

'Am I still on fever? Dad why aren't you answering me?'

'Hmm.. Why my dad's hand become softer than before?' I said to myself.

I slowly open my eyes and I see Jin!

'S-Sorry Jin I thought you're my dad..' I let go of his hand and get up slowly.

'I-Its OK...are you feeling better? 'he asked.

'I-I think so.. Is this for me?' I asked while pointing to the porridge.

He looked at the porridge and said. 'Y-Yes your dad cook it for you.. Eat some' he said.

I take the bowl of porridge and eat some of it. IT'S DELICIOUS!

'HyunJae I.. I need to go now.. Take care.' he said and left.

JIN'S POV

#lup dup #lup dup

'Wh.. Why this feeling again..' I murmured.

_______________________

End of chapter 7
Hope you like it 😉
#likes & comments are appreciated ❤️