(Chapter 19)

'Eh?!' I shocked.

'HyunJae.. I know this if for me right? We haven't meet for a long time and I know you became shy infront of me that's why you look for Jin and ask him to give this to me right? I want to tell you that whatever you give to me I'll like it very much..See you at Jin's house later.. ' Daehyun said and left with the present.

*What!? Whats happening omg..how come it ended like this?!*

'B-But...wait don't..'

I need to stop DaeHyun walking away but he's too fast and my mind just went blank.

'Urm..so, you don't need my help anymore right? Since he took the present himself..'Jin said awkwardly.

' It's not like tha-

'What happen to your finger? It's bleeding!' Jin worried.

'Ah.. No big deal, it was injured when I was making the bracelet..maybe its being scratched by the present box when DaeHyun took the gift just now' I explained.

*Oh no.. I burst out the present was a bracelet..*

'You make the bracelet by yourself?' he asked again while helping me to put on a bandage.

'Yea..Eventually I want....but Daehyun.. Misunderstood...'

*I don't know how to say it.*

'The present is not for him?' Jin asked.

'OFCOURSE NOT! IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY PRESENT.. IT SHOULD BE YOURS..B-but he snatched it away..guess I'll have to make another one for you.. I'm so sorry' I apologized.

'It's okay, thank you for the present.. You don't need to make another one..dont hurt your finger again..' he said gently.

'But DaeHyun took it..' I said.

'It's OK.. What should be mine and it'll be mine' he said with a warm smile.

Before all that happens,

DaeHyun's POV

Peek into HyunJae's room and saw her making something. Suddenly..

'OUCH!' she shouted.

#want to push open the door but hesitate

*HyunJae..this is your first time making something for someone.. I'll be the only person that can have your first handmade stuff. *

Back to current situation..

HyunJae's POV

'Let's go in shall we?' Jin said and I follow.

Infront of Jin's house,

'Yo bro!' someone coming toward us doing a fist bump with Jin.

'Hey you arrived' Jin replied.

'Wait... You get yourself a new girlfriend without telling me?!' that person said.

________________

End of chapter 19!
THANK YOU FOR READING AND THE COMMENTS ☺️❤️