Sweet Dreams pt.2

( So This is Adora's Dream, Like I said one is very different from the other, so *ahem* This one is more smutty and NSFW. You can skip over this if you like as they don't impact the main story but if not, I hope you enjoy~ )

Adora's Pov>

I breathed heavily and looked down at the beauty upon me. There (Y/N) laid, her face painted with a bright red as she was panting for air. I admired her beautiful body but then began to ravish her neck. She lifted her neck up while she moaned which gave me more access as I smirked against her skin.

Now you're probably wondering how we got to this situation. Well it happened rather quickly, it was only 8 hours ago..

Earlier in the afternoon..

"Adora baby wake up, its 12 o clock"

"nmm.. No" I wasn't in the mood to get up and face the world today. I really just wanted to sleep with her next to me in bed. I hear her sigh

"If you don't get up I guess no kisses"

I opened my eyes and looked at her as she was innocently smirking. Darn her. I groaned and got up. I pulled on a loose red sweatshirt and sweatpants and brushed out my hair.

"See much better.. though I prefer your ass in tight jeans~"

"Hm? What was that last part (Y/N)"

"Nothing baby"

I watch her smile innocently and I breathe out smiling as I walk over to her holding her waist and kiss up her face. When I stop she kisses my nose and intertwines ours hands and leads us downstairs. Bow is in the kitchen but it happy to see us when we walk down.

"Hey Guys, guess what"

We looked at him as he was smiling too eagerly. Either something is really good or he's being told to say these things.

"What Bow?"

"Dad and Dad are gone sooo Me and Glimmer decided to hold a party at the house for all of BrightMoon High!"

"That's amazing, I cant wait"

"That's cool, my 2nd actual party"

"Oh right Adora, Mermista's school was your 1st?"

I nod as I smile remembering that day. That will probably be the happiest moment ever in my life. Well that is until marriage.

"Yeah, Party's weren't really a thing at Horde High, especially not student led ones"

"You're gonna have a blast, Me and Glimmer try to throw one ever year, Today it'll start around 7 pm"

"Seven hours to get ready then huh, get to it Bow! Me and Adora will wait upstairs"

I was pulled by my hand back upstairs and into our room by (Y/N). She walked over to our shared bed and sat down on it

"So we wait up here for 7 hours?'

"Yup, what do you wanna do in the mean time Adora"

"Mm kiss all up on you, but also maybe read, I found a bunch of old books in your Dad's office with mentions of the sword"

"Oh yeah, you never told me the powers it has yet"

"Well it has healing as far as I know, but these books should help" I went over to my bookcase and pulled out the books and brought them over to our bed and sat down with her reading them.

After reading for a long time we looked at the clock as the hands said 6 o clock. I saw (Y/N) get up and go to her closet to probably have a nice outfit for the party. I laid on the bed and kept the same clothes I have on.