(In)convenience Store

Noah was swaying around the chips aisle, looking for salt and vinegar - they were his favorite. It has a kick, tangy and salty, just like the feminine boy buying them. He grabbed the family size and put them in the little green shopping bag, going for ice cream next. Noah was halfway there when suddenly his head looked up from the ground. "Watch out'', a much taller man muttered towards him. But when Noah looked up to him, the intimidating male's expression changed. The anxious boy panicked, running his hands through his brunette hair.

"I'm sorry sir." Noah blushed softly while rocking back and forth on his heels. He was extremely shy. He studied the taller one's face. He noticed that look and the bleached white hair with an undercut. He had definetly seen this person before. 

"It's okay, princess." The other said quite suggestively, off in a hurry before Noah was given the chance to respond. Noah gently pushed his glasses back up onto his nose, blowing off the whole situation.

His name was Oliver, and Noah had seen him before, but he wasn't quite sure where. The man meandered to the back of the store, hood up and face down. Not suspicious enough to draw attention to himself, though. He had done bad things to many people, he wouldn't risk being recognized. However, some people just deserve to be hurt.

He pulled out his cover - it concealed his whole face, but people would still know it was him. The signature anonymous mask Oliver had been detected wearing wasn't hard to miss. Clammy hands and accelerating heart. He relished this atmosphere. No, he craved this feeling.

The male pulled out his gun that had been quietly sitting in the front of his hoodie pocket. All his fears disappeared as he felt his hand wrap around it, resting his pointer finger on the trigger. Oliver kept his hands down in his pockets, turning around and pulling the gun out. Oliver didn't think twice about the woman or what she has been through, he wanted all eyes on him. The attention, the gasps, and the cries. It landed right in her forehead. It was a quick death. Unfortunately, he wouldn't let everybody go as easily. Que the screaming and tears.

"Nobody fucking move!" Oliver yelled, firing a gunshot at the shelf, causing the bullet to bounce off and hit somebody - he doesn't bother to look where he was firing. It was loud and sounded like death. Blood seeped over to his feet, and the scent of iron filled the small convenience store. His breathing slowed down as he started to walk out of the entrance, stepping over the bodies lying lifelessly on the floor.

"Please help me..." A tiny voice muttered, and Oliver instantly froze, somebody had escaped. He scanned down every aisle. If the police were being called, he had, with a bit of luck, five minutes to get out of this place. He got to the last aisle to find the boy from earlier, knees pulled up to his chest as he talked into the phone desperately.

Noah knew he was the only survivor, but when he looked up he was met with the eyes of the man holding the gun up to him. Blood was all over his hands and face and some had gotten in his mouth, forcing him to taste metallic flavors. His phone fell out of his hold, hearing it clank onto the floor. He attempted to cover his face, his soft hands pulling at his brown hair. That's the last thing he could recall, besides the loud bang. The freight. The scream. The flash. Everything seemed to flash like his life was playing out in front of his eyes on a tape recorder. Then it was just white, a high pitched hum lingering in his ears. He was sure he was about to meet fate with death. Noah was curious, wanting to know what came next. But eventually, the pain came, and it was horrific. It felt like somebody had smashed his leg with an axe then and poured salt over it.

A/N

Vote, like, and follow