Chapter fourteen- Shiho Suzui

A new day started Thursday. The two teens started their day normally by having curry and changing into their uniforms. While they were walking to school, they heard two girls talking about the volleyball game yesterday. The excited girl spoke, "Did you see Mr. Komoshida play yesterday? He was so awesome! I think I might ask him for an autograph after school."

"I dunno if that's such a good idea...I hear that you shouldn't go near the PE facility office. People say you hear weird sounds, like screaming, even though no one is there..." The nervous girl spoke. Akira and Bee were walking behind the two girls as they looked at each other suspiciously. "What? That's probably just a rumor spread by fans to scare off the competition." The excited girl spoke. The two teens soon arrived at the class as the day seemed to pass by. It was afternoon and Bee felt her phone buzz. She saw Akira open up his phone, she assumed it was the obnoxious blonde-haired boy and she was right.

Ryuji: [So about the witness...I was wondering if we could get something out of Takamaki.]

Akira: [Since she's with Komoshida?]

Ryuji: [No, that ain't why. Do you know how we didn't get anything outta the volleyball team? I figure it's a good idea to talk to someone who knows them. Takamaki's BFF is a girl named Suzui. I tried to talk to that girl during break, but I got nothing.]

Alondra: [She won't spill anything, talking to her about this is impossible.]

Ryuji: [That's why we need Takamaki, so she can talk to her. Then again, I guess it will be hard to get her to help us...Sorry Lemme see what I can come up with.]

Akira soon put his phone away as Bee tapped on his shoulder and gave him a note, the note read 'What's the plan.' Akira soon took the note and gave it back to Bee. 'Try to get Takamaki to talk to a girl named Suzui.' Bee soon nodded as they soon went back to class.
-After School-
"Shouldn't you be heading to volleyball?" Ann asked as she had her legs crossed as sat next to her best friend, Shiho Suzui. "Uh...huh," Shiho spoke as a big bruise was on her face. "That bruise above your eye...is that from practice too?" Ann asked as she looked concerned at Shiho. "Y-yeah..." Shiho looked at the blonde girl slightly. "Are you sure you're not pushing yourself too hard?" Ann looked down and asked the dark-haired girl. "I'm okay...Volleyball is the only thing I can do right..." Shiho looked down again. Ann's phone soon pinged and but she didn't pull out her phone. "Shouldn't you take that?" Shiho asked. "It's probably just my part-time job...I think." She spoke as Shiho soon looked down. "I should get going...." Shiho spoke softly. "Shiho...." Ann looked at her sadly. "Are you sure you're okay..?" Shiho soon got up from the bench and went to the gym. Ann stood up as she watched her friend leave, she soon pulled out her phone and called the person who had the missed call. "Yes...? Today won't work...I'm not feeling good." She answered sadly. "Sorry bye..." she soon hung up and put it in her pocket as she soon left and two boys soon came into the courtyard.  "Wasn't that Takamaki?" A Bored male student asked. The rumor-loving boy soon turned around to face the bored male student. "Rumor has it, she's dating Komoshida." "Seriously?" The bored male student responded. "I heard people saw them in a car together." The rumor-loving student said. "You know...she seems pretty easy, huh? You'd think I'd have a chance too?" The bored male student asked. "C'mom dude, you can't go after Komoshida's bitch!" The rumor-loving student spoke.
Akira and Bee soon walked over to Shiho as she was on her phone. She stayed quiet. "What? Oh...I'm in the way aren't I." Shiho looked down as she spoke sadly. "Are you hurt?" Akira asked Shiho. "Huh..?" She looked down. "Um...well..." Shiho started to speak but she looked up. "You don't look familiar." She said to Akira. "Could you be that transfer student from Class D?" She asked. "This might not be any of my business...but don't let the rumors get to you okay," Shiho spoke and grabbed her arm. "Why do you say that?" Akira asked. "Well...I've helped with a similar situation.." Shiho looked at Bee. "It was actually with Sakura-Chan." She spoke. "A lot of people mistook me as someone who wanted attention and Shiho helped me," Bee explained to Akira and he smiled and nodded. "Well thank you for helping me with my friend." Akira smiled softly at Shiho and she nodded but looked down. "Oh, sorry that I dragged on like that..." she spoke softly. "Anyways, I have to go to practice...see you around." She spoke before she walked away and the two teens soon followed her as she walked away. "Nothing...." Bee looked down. Akira soon nodded and put his hands back in his pockets to get to his normal pose. "We should go back to Ryuji and Alondra in the courtyard," Akira spoke and Bee nodded as they soon walked to the courtyard as Ryuji was tapping his foot. "Damnit, what the hell..." he muttered under his breath as Bee sighed as they arrived. "Nothing?" Alondra asked and Akira nodded. He soon slammed his hand on the vending machine as Bee soon jumped from the sudden loud noise. "All of them keep sayin' the same shit as Mishima said." He spoke angrily. "Ryuji...."'Alondra spoke softly. "Komoshida had to have told 'em something," Ryuji spoke. "At this rate, it looks like we'll have to talk to him directly," Ryuji spoke as he looked down angrily. "I don't think we can do that," Bee spoke as she soon saw Akira put his hand under his chin as he started to think. She blushed but looked away quickly. Alondra soon saw Bee's cheek turn pink and she smirked, knowing exactly what Bee was thinking. "I know...." Ryuji moved his hand to his pockets as he hunched down. "There has to be something we can do," Alondra spoke. "We can't give up like this." Ryuji was determined to give Komoshida what he deserved. "Can you guys think of anything?" He asked as he looked at his other team members. "What about a sneak attack!" Akira suggested. "That'd be fine if we could do that with our getting caught by but....if we did, we'd be seriously done for," Ryuji spoke as Bee looked down. She didn't want Akira to get in trouble. "Any other ideas?" Bee asked. "We can't fall back onto the cops because they wouldn't believe us about the castle," Alondra spoke. "Wait a minute..." Akira spoke as he formed a plan. "Let's punish the king." "The king...? You men are the other world?" Ryuji asked. "I didn't think of that...but..." he scratched his spiky blond hair.
"I finally found you."
~~~~~~~~
Alright, so this was kind of a shorter chapter but my creative juices have not been flowing. Anyways, I hope you like this chapter and stay creative!