Chapter 38

Lumipas ang isang linggo at pumunta na sila sa California.They visited some relatives there and went home after a couple days.Ganun parin sila Kim at Xian.Walang nagbago.Nakilala lang nila ang isa't isa kahit malayo sila.

Natapos ang New Year's eve kaya the following week,bumalik na si Kim sa school."How was your break Kim?"Daphne asked."It was so great.Best vacation ever!" "Where did you go?" "Florida,Michigan,and California." "Wow!I'm guessing you went to DisneyWorld." "Yup.It was so fun even if I had fear of heights,I tried most of the rides."

"That's great."*ring* The bell for their next class.They put some things in their locker and went to 3rd period.They had a test in Science and then she had P.E.the day went by fast.When she checked her planner at the end of the day,she didn't have any homework.

"Hey Kim,you wanna go shopping with us?" "Sure,when?" "An hour from now." "Ok,see you."She went home and told her parents what she planned for the day."Sure,magingat kayo ha.Enjoy." "Yes ma."She texted Xian to tell him that she'll hangout with some friends.

He replied "Enjoy."She got dressed and got dropped off by their driver sa mall.They went to Barnes&Nobles first because they all needed a book for English.Then they went to the mall to go shopping."Kim you should try this,it looks good on you."Michelle said holding up a pink dress."Sure."The three girls cotinued buying clothes for Kim.

"Uh..guys,why don't you buy clothes for yourself too?" "Nah,I don't see any that would fit me here.We also like dressing you up beause you look like a barbie doll.You're so pretty."Kim blushed."You guys are prety too.Now come on,I know a shop that you'll enjoy."They got out of the shop and followed Kim.

As soon as they got there,the girls started picking out what they wanted.From bags,hats,scarves,etc.They bought some clothes too."They have really nice things here."Brenna said."I told you."Kim said while looking at some clothes.She bought some too.After shopping,the girls ate at a restaurant and showed off what they bought.

"Ooh..that one's cute."Daphne commented when Michelle showed a shirt.They continued showing the things that they bought until their food came.They ate silently until Kim broke the silence."Girls,did you have fun?" "Oh my gosh yes." "Totally!" "It was awesome."They finished eating and decided to go home.

"Bye girls,see you tomorrow."Km said as she got on the car.Daphne,Michelle and Brenna's cars came as soon as Kim got in her car.They all waved at each other.The four girls went home with their trunks full of bags.While driving home,Kim texted the three girls to plan for their project at school next week.

They planned to go to the library next week.Exhausted,Kim fell asleep on the ride home."Kim,gising na,nandito na tayo."David said.Kim woke up and got off of the car.David helped her with the bags."Salamat po Kuya." "You're welcome."

"Kim,nandito ka na pala,you want to have dinner?" "No thanks ma,kumain na po kami.I'll be in my room if you need me."Emma nodded.Kim put her bags in her room and started putting them away.Emma went in her room."Do you need help with that?" "Sure ma."They folded all the clothes and put the bags in the closet.

When they finished,Kim kissed her mom's cheeks and went to sleep.

Xian got dropped off at school and he went straight to his class.He listened to the teacher and took notes if needed.The day went by slow for him.He wanted to go home and at least text Kim to see how she was doing.He didn't realize that he was staring up front on the board."Mr.Lim,is there something wrong?"

"Ah no sir..I'm sorry." "You better be.Now,answer this question.Who was on The Mayflower?" "Uh..the Separatists sir." "Good,you have been paying attention."He nodded and the teacher continued lecturing.