twenty-three

⚠️ tw: physical abuse
this is a superrr sweet chapter though other than the one part.

ana-lisa was rushing to get the basic things she needed together in a very small suitcase. clothes, enough pajamas and basic clothes for a week. they could just be washed and switched out. a toothbrush, she kept extra bottles of her soap under the bathroom sink. a hairbrush, deodorant and a very small bottle of perfume for the morning.

she didn't need makeup, or anything of the sort, just those essentials. she could buy her own dinner, any food, she could pay him. she just didn't want to be here at night.

hearing her phone ping as she was rushing things together she looked down.

namjoon:
123 seoul town road

ana-lisa:
thank you. are you
home now?

namjoon:
i went to go grab some
dinner for us. are you coming
over now or are you still packing?

ana-lisa:
i will head out in a few minutes.
thank you again and i'll make it up
to you.

namjoon:
there's no need :)

ana-lisa blushes looking at his message before placing her cold hands on her warm cheeks. "ugh, he's so cute." ana-lisa whispered to herself while she zipped up her small suitcase and changed into some more comfortable clothing.

ana-lisa's was her only fear. he's done a lot of things before. ana-lisa has more scars down her thighs too. those aren't from him though. they're from strangers. she never saw their faces.

her father let them do it though. he ordered them to beat her while he was drunk. they took it too far. two slashed through her left thigh and one across her right one. her father had another man hold back her mom so she couldn't help her. she was only 11.

coming back to this place with all these horrible memories, she had hoped he wasn't drinking anymore but once again she was disappointed when she had walked into the kitchen her first day back.

the kitchen island had bottles of soju, vodka and whiskey lined up. ana-lisa shook her head at the thought.

looking down at her watch she sighed, her father left for work reasons only an hour ago, which means he probably wasn't going to be back until at least afternoon tomorrow. she could leave now.

she was now sitting in her car. she had been sitting there for at least ten minutes thinking about everything.

'should i go?' ana-lisa sighed. 'fuck it'

ana-lisa put her car in reverse, backed up the driveway, and made her way to the highway.