twenty-four

"i'm uh.. outside your apartment." ana-lisa was speaking to namjoon on the phone.

"alright, stay in your car until i get there with the chinese food, the door isn't unlocked and i have the key with me. i'm barely two minutes away."

"namjoon." ana-lisa watched him pulled up at the parking spot in front of her and he was grabbing the bags of chinese food. her eyes almost watered seeing him in person.

he was so beautiful.

ana-lisa's breathing wasn't going unsteady as she was still watching him grab all his stuff together, until he looked up and made eye contact with her.

'she's even more stunning in person' namjoon was breathless.

ana-lisa opened up her car door still in eye contact with him as she grabbed her suitcase out the passenger seat.

"namjoon she breathed out barely ten feet away from him at this point. he didn't even bother to grab the food, he just stood up and walked over to her. the only thing lighting up her face was the moonlight.

a full moon. a beautiful sight. but ana-lisa only had her eyes on namjoon.. why?

namjoon's figure towered over ana-lisa's petite body. ana-lisa wrapped her arms around his neck pulling his body closer to hers and put her head on his shoulder. namjoon's arms wrapped around her small waist. she could feel his chest vibrate against hers while she listened to his deep chuckle.

"hi ana-lisa." his voice was nowhere near above a whisper, almost lower than a whisper.

"hi namjoon." she looked him in the eyes and pulled him back in, continuing to hug him.

the atmosphere had gotten colder since she got in the car half an hour ago. 30 minutes ago it was barely sunset but now the sky was completely dark and cold. empty.

"let me grab the food, and we can go inside to eat." namjoon said turning around towards his car. ana-lisa's mouth was still a little open in admiration.

everything was perfect about him. almost like he had no flaws.

namjoon held out a hand to gesture her to follow him. ana-lisa smiled and followed him.

on the way up to his apartment ana-lisa couldn't help but think she was being a burden to him. she knows that he offered for her to stay but what if he was hoping that she would decline the offer. ana-lisa shook the thought out her head.

"you coming?" ana-lisa has followed namjoon all the way to his apartment and she hadn't even realized.

"right.. sorry." ana-lisa smiled at him.

"we can go set your stuff down in the bedroom then we can eat." namjoon said setting down the food then taking her suitcase from her.

"actually.." ana-lisa stopped his hand, "can we eat first? i haven't eaten since yesterday."

namjoon's eyes widened. "why didn't you tell me? is your blood sugar low? do you need something to drink?"

she giggled at his behavior, "you're cute. but i'm fine. just... hungry." she smiled at him.

"well let's eat then." namjoon smiled at her with a contagious chuckle at the end.