twenty-five

"i feel so full." ana-lisa's eyes were closing. looking up at the clock namjoon noticed it was 9:30. they had been talking for that long?

"lis? how about we go to the bedroom, sort your stuff out then you can sleep?" ana-lisa nodded at his offer.

"yes.. let's." ana-lisa grabbed his arm as he stood up with their dirty plates. it was the second time she had done that today and it didn't fail to make his heart rush just as fast as it did the first time.

"yes?" he gulped.

"um.. your apartment only has one bedroom. i check when i went to the restroom before we started eating.. so um- where am i going to sleep?"

"on the bed. i'm sleeping in the living room." his response made ana-lisa shake her head immediately.

"nope." ana-lisa was still shaking her head. "you're not going to sleep on the couch. i'll sleep on the couch. you can sleep in your own bed." ana-lisa let go of his arm making him look down at where her hand once was at.

ana-lisa tilted her head. "sleep on your bed. i'll be in here."

"or.. you could sleep with me? we don't have to be right next to one another or even face each other. i just down want you to sleep on the couch." namjoon offered walking to the sink and rinsing off the plates.

'how was he so calm just saying that? does it not bother him? i mean.. it doesn't bother me that much but... gosh i don't know.' ana-lisa's heart has beating twice as fast just thinking about it.

"yes.. that's fine. let's sort out my stuff?" namjoon nodded.