twenty-eight

namjoon climbed into the bed next to ana-lisa. she wasn't facing him. she couldn't after what she'd done. she thought she was ready.

"ana-lisa... it's okay.." namjoon grabbed her hand resulting in her flinching.

she immediately turned around when she clinched. "namjoon... i'm so sorry." she went to grab his hand but stopped, staring at her hands. "i didn't mean to.. i just-.. uh-"

namjoon put his hands up slightly. "i want you to trust me.. but i don't want to force you to.. i do like you.."

"namjoon.. i like you a lot too~" ana-lisa let her hand lightly brush her hand across his cheek. "but i need to get my life together before i decide to hand half of it over to someone.." ana-lisa's eyes began to water.

"i'm so sorry.. i thought i was ready." a thick tear escaped from her eye.

"did someone hurt you?" ana-lisa bit her lip to his question. she looked at her lap. "you don't have to answer.." namjoon reaches his hand out, not grabbing her hand but his eyes were asking for consent.

ana-lisa nodded sliding her hand into his. "you make me want to get better. i've been trying to avoid it forever.. i promise i'll figure it out for you." namjoon's eyes showed sincerity.

"take your time. i'll never force you to do anything.."

i've literally been gone forever. please forgive me. 🥺