Chapter I

Wednesday, October 21, 2015.
   At October 21, 2015; It was rainy day in the skyway. The Hill Valley Courthouse Mall to Hilldale was being flying hover conversion vehicles. Anya, 2015 Doc Brown, 1985 Marty McFly and Elisabeth Shue was waiting around him inside. Suddenly... he had the wrong lane of the skyway!
  But when it shocked, Anya screamed to 1985 Marty and 1985 Jennifer, the taxicab will appeared! It had been the air traffic control!
   "The hell was that!?" Anya shocked, then she mumbled trying to 2015 Doc he could matter realized that the taxicab cars!
   "Taxicabs," 2015 Doc Brown muttered.
   2015 Doc rolled his eyes and turned to Anya why even going to the future he had been wrong on, that he'd going to the future is Wednesday October 21st 2015 here.
   "What did you mean that taxicab?" 1985 Marty confused. "It's another way of that flying."
  "Precisely," 2015 Doc asked to 1985 Marty.
   Anya and Shue they found the taxicab, that he will being using the flying hover conversion vehicles. They even approaching the flying vehicles; except that taxicabs!
  "All right, Doc. What's going on, huh?" 1985 Marty said. "Where are we? When are we?!"
 "We're proceeding at Hill Valley, California," 2015 Doc said. "At 4:29 P.M.; on Wednesday, October 21, 2015."
  But he had to going to 2015, he'd even through that still why as the future means, if they were was too much that anyone stills here?
 "2015?" Anya sighed. "You mean we're in the future?"
  When Anya said that he will going to travelling in 2015, but 2015 Doc asked why even doesn't need that roads. That he'd was in the future!
  "The future, Anya! What did you mean? How can we be in the future?" Shue said.
  "Uh, Jennifer... um..." 1985 Marty continued. "I don't know how to tell you this, but... you're in a time machine."
  2015 Doc laughed. Why Anya wasn't an time machine that very sight, he was very good to been at it all. He had it to the flying DeLorean time machine!
  "And this is the year 2015?"
  "October 21, 2015."
  "God, so like you weren't wedding! Marty, we can actually see our future!" Shue added. Then, 2015 Doc turned to her. "Hey Doc, so you said we were married, right?"
  "Um... yeah," 2015 Doc confused. Then, he mumbled to each with Anya and Komasan.
  "Yeah, was it a big wedding?" she said, then he turned to 1985 Marty. "Marty, we're gonna be able to see our wedding! I'm gonna be able to see my wedding dress."
  But Shue and Anya that he didn't want to marry him he was same-sex. He wasn't truly bad at an all. He did wanted to seeing along it! However, Komasan didn't even had an Yo-kai after all.
  "God, I wonder where we live. I bet it's a big house with lots of kids! How many kids —"
   2015 Doc leaned over, holding an silver, penlight-sized device in front of Shue's face. The penlight-thing strobed a blue light in Shue's eyes. Shue slumped in her seat, sound asleep.
  "Doc!" Anya objected. "What the hell are you doing!?"
  "Relax, Anya," 2015 Doc reassured him. "It's just a sleep-inducing alpha rhythm generator! Too many questions. No one should know too much about their future." 2015 Doc glanced at her again. Shue snore softly. "When she wakes up, she'll think it was all a dream!"
  "Uh, what you'll to that bringing it for?" Anya shocked.
  "I'll have to do something, he's on the time machine, he's only for that — don't worry, she will be okay... and she'll going be on the future," 2015 Doc said.
   "Anya-chan, you're even back in the future in October 2015 yet," 1985 Marty asked.
    Anya sighed, "You're the doc, Doc."
  "Here's our exit."

Upon soaring upon hidden the rainy skies on the 2015 Hill Valley; they seeing the neon delightful signs that read: 'Welcome to Hill Valley',  they have been could when they seeing the sign had been the mayor Goldie Wilson III. They had been landed on their when the DeLorean's flipper onto his tire on hover mode transformed into an Road mode he landed on the ground, he had the engine shut down.
   Anya looked poured on the rain on Anya's eye, they haven't seemly an raindrop - he had an umbrella's way - he wasn't trough between hadn't Komasan cared Anya but they haven't seem. Anya looked to Komasan that he could want to see the 2015 Hill Valley.
   "First, you'll need to get out and change clothes," 2015 Doc asked.
  But Anya and Komasan he had been Anya's Pink Amulet of Avalor he want to using their Amulet of Avalor's powers.
   "Komasan?" 1985 Marty confused.
   "Oh my swirls, it's pouring rain zura!" Komasan confused. "Anya-chan, would've even that got soaked someone else with me?"
   "Okay fine Komasan!" Anya shrugged. "I wish was back to normal self again." Now, they haven't Anya caught their umbrella - and Komasan - that wasn't still again with. "How did you getting on their five seconds after the rain, Doc!?"
   "Five more seconds left, Anya-chan!" 2015 Doc looked on his watch, when the predicated comes, if they rain stopped, the sunshine had been took when the clouds are removed; it had been an beautiful blue skies.
   "Well, you're even fortunately that zura," Komasan muttered. "You're even the blue skies as great and well done for me this."
   "It's right on the tick. Amazing, absolutely amazing. Too bad the post office isn't as efficient as the weather service," he said to herself.
   Komasan and Anya turned to herself, they haven't looked the seeing over the 2015 Hill Valley yet, he had been after travelled to 2015 he still was in the future.
   "Excuse the disguise, Anya," 2015 Doc said got their attention. "But you want to better you'd even recognized at me."
  "What are you doing at it, Doc, zura!?" Komasan asked in shock.
   But Anya and Marty even to at her herself, he could want to seeing at her 2015 Doc, Anya couldn't even had memories that he wanted to at selfish again right; he's even such memorable wasn't too right, least telling of self, now she even had got even the future was.