14

Payton got up from his seat and said-

Payton: OK THATS ENOUGH!!

He went up to Jackson and punched him in the face.

Jackson: WHAT THE HELL MAN!!

Jackson punches payton in the face again and they got in a huge fight. You didn't know what to do so you stood still. Then you saw Bryce and a waiter pulling them apart and you see them both on the ground.

You see all the girls run up to jackson and all the guys run up to payton. You don't know who to run up to and you then see both guys staring at you. Both of them had bloody noses and lips. You then say-

You: I need some fresh air-
And you grab your stufff and walk outside. You sit on a rock outside the door and just think.

OMG That just happened??!! But why was he so angry. Does payton like me?? Or does jackson like me?? Or do I like them both. OMG I HAVE TO GET OVER THIS FEELING!!

Then you felt someone sit next to you. It was Charli.

You: Are they both ok???

Charli: I mean yeah but they are both kinda hurt.

You: Why did payton do that???

Charli: Was Jackson doing something to you??

You: Um..... yeah.... he had..... he had his hand in my thigh...

Charli: Um I think both payton and jackson like you, and that's why when payton saw jackson's hand there, he got mad cause he likes you....

You: Oh my god!! How could I have been so stupid!!

Charli: And I kinda heard payton telling all the boys that he likes you on the first day of them living with us.

You: OMG I'm so dumb!!! Wait are you serious!!! I told them BOTH that there's no dating allowed!!

Charli: You never said liking wasn't allowed....

You: Omg charli!!

Charli: Ok sorry. Um by the way, we are gonna go home now.

Right then everyone came out of the place and you could see payton walking to the car.

You: Oh god, I have to drive with payton!! Oh god!!!

Payton got in the car and you climbed in as well. At the beginning it was really quiet and you didn't say anything but then you said-

You: Why'd you do that??!!

Payton: Do what?!!

You: You know what I'm talking about payton....

Payton: Ugh fine.... I like you ok.....

You were shook even though you already knew.

You: .......

Payton: When I saw him putting his hand on your thigh, I got mad because I like you. And why didn't you move his hand??!!

You: .....Um I kinda didn't realise what was happening. sorry. But you guys have to make up ok? Your brothers. Remember that and we have the competition tomorrow so I'm gonna make you both train together THE ENTIRE TIME!!!

Payton: Ughhhh fine......

You and payton got home and everyone followed you inside. You went to the bathroom with Jackson to clean off his blood. You sat on the counter and grabbed a tissue. You could see him staring at you AGAIN!!

You: Yes??

Jackson: What?

You: Do you want something?

Jackson: What makes you think that?

You: Cause your looking at me 24/7.

Jackson: Sorry your just really pretty...

You: Um ok.....

Jackson: So um.... about what happened.

You: Look don't worry. Payton is gonna apologise I promise you.

Jackson: No... not that.... about my hand and your-

You: Um.... you do know that dating is not allowed. Even with Black star said it when I started working for them.

Jackson: Oh um I just wanted to say sorry for what I did.

You: Oh it's fine. Just don't do it again if you don't wanna get beat up.

Jackson. Haha. Um can I tell you something.

You: Um sure..... I guess....

Jackson: Um...... I- I..... I like you!

You: Oh ummmm.....

Oh no no no no no nooo... WHY DO I HAVE TWO GUYS LIKING ME!!! I mean I know I'm like really pretty but really!! What and I gonna say to him???

You: Um...... Oh......-
Then you heard Payton calling you guys downstairs.

You: Oh would you look at that... Payton's calling us... We gotta go!!

You hopped off the counter and walked out of the bathroom quickly leaving Jackson all by himself......