25

When you got bored, you checked the time and it was 1am. You changed into these-

You then went to bed and fell asleep

Griffin's P.O.V

Me and payton went downstairs and we sat on the couch with everyone.

Nessa: What was that about??

Payton: Y/n got shot.

Everyone: What!!

You: Yeah. I tried to go in her room but she locked the door and told me to go away.

Jaden: When did she get shot??

You: I think while she went to the mission by herself. I don't know.

Jackson: So wait, the bullet is still inside??

Payton: yeah.

You: Wait, it is!?

Payton: Yeah.... is that wrong.

You: She could get that infected!! We have to get it out!!

Charli: Then what do we do to get her out of the room.

You: I may have an idea. But we have to wait down here until tomorrow.

Everyone: That's fine with us.

You: Good.

Your P.O.V
In the morning:

You woke up at 4am and got changed into this-

You had a plan to sneak out so that no one would see you especially griffin and payton

You had a plan to sneak out so that no one would see you especially griffin and payton. You walked out of your room and quietly went downstairs.

As you were on the last step, you felt two people grab you by that arm. You turned around and it was payton and bryce.

You: What the heck!!

Payton: I'm sorry.

And you felt someone grab your shoulder.

You: OW!!

You saw griffin and he had a needle in his hand. He injected it into you and everything went black.

Payton's P.O.V

When griffin injected y/n's shoulder, she fell in our arms. I felt bad but I knew it was the right thing to do. Me and bryce took her to the emergency room and lay her on the bed.

Then griffin came inside and told us to leave.

You: Can I stay. please.

Griffin: Um, sure.

I sat down on the chair next to her and watched griffin take the bullet out. There was a lot of blood but I knew that it was the right thing to make her go unconscious.

Soon he was finished and everyone came inside. We all crowded y/n, especially the girls.

Mads: Is she gonna be ok?

Griffin: The bullet was in there for a long time but she's ok and will soon wake up.

Everyone: Ok.

Then everyone left and it was only me and y/n. I was holding her hand but i wasn't crying cause I knew that she would wake up. At least i hope she would. I was squeezing her hand, trying to make her wake up.

Suddenly, I felt her hand tense up and I looked up and she started waking up.

Your P.O.V

You woke up and saw payton staring at you. Your head hurt a lot and so did your shoulder. You looked around and you were in the emergency room.

Payton: Hey.

You: What?

Payton: You don't need to be so rude. I just saved your life.

You: Oh, I know. Don't think that I just forgot everything that happened. Now, I'm going to my room.

You tried to get up but your shoulder hurt and you winced in pain.

Payton: Ok, ok. You can't get up. You have to stay here until the pain goes away-
He said, sitting you back down.

You: ughhhh

You: Where is everyone else?

Payton: Oh, I'll go get them.

Payton left the room and came back a few seconds later with everyone following behind him.

Dixie: Hey, are you ok?

You: ........

Addison: Right, we never apologised in person.

You: Yeah no kidding.

Cynthia: Look, we are really sorry. Ok.

You: Ok. Fine. But can I please go to my room.

Griffin: No, you have to stay here.

You: Was i asking you.

griffin: No, but you didn't have to.

You scoffed and tried to get up. This time it hurt a bit less.

You: I'm going to my room!

You: Girls, can you help cause SOME PEOPLE don't want me to have privacy.

The girls: Um sure.

They all grabbed your arms and helped you stand. You all went upstairs and they stayed in your room.

You: Hey, how about we have a girls night. We haven't had one in a really long time.

Avani: Who are you and what have you done with y/n?? You have never asked us that question before. It's usually the other way round.

You: Well how about we change that. We can make face masks and watch a movie. You up for it?

The girls: YASSSS!!!!

You all went to the bathroom to grab the face masks and the pain in your shoulder was nearly gone.

Thank god that pain is gone!!!

When you all grabbed the face masks, you put them on and you all lay on the bed.

Nessa went downstairs to grab the popcorn while you all chose the movie. Nessa came back upstairs and you watched three movies together. You took photos and had a lot of fun.

You: Wow, this is actually a lot of fun.

Charli: And this is why we want to have more of these.

You: We probably should.

Addison: Guys, I think griffin put something in y/n to make her like what we do.

You: Haha, maybe he did.

You then spent the rest of the day together. You ordered pizza, had a pillow fight and a lot more. Soon it was 1am and you were all really exhausted. You told all the girls to grab their sleeping bags and camp out in your room.

You all fell asleep at 1:30am with everyone sleeping on the floor.