40

You looked sideways and he had shot your shoulder. You looked at him dead in the eyes and everyone was silent. You wanted to hurt him bad but you couldn't. Your body wouldn't move and you knew it was because you love him too much.

You had loved him since he put his hand on your thigh but you moved it. You loved how he beat up jackson just for you. But you couldn't get over it. You wanted to by how he was treating you but you just couldn't. You walked past him, nudging him in the shoulder as you walked past.

Everyone looked at him, disgusted and followed you. You went up to your room and everyone followed. You locked yourself inside and went in the bathroom. You cleaned off the blood and just stared at yourself.

The guys where now shouting at you, to come outside (not with payton). You yelled at them to go away but they started pushing on the door.

Because of how many times you have gotten shot, you know exactly how to take out the bullet. You took it out and cleaned it but it hurt you like crazy.

Btw I know that it's like impossible to get shot that many times and be ok, but just pretend that your very strong. I know it makes no sense but I can't think of a better explanation so I'm soz❤️

When you finished cleaning it and the bullet was out, you bandaged it up and walked out the bathroom. You went outside and completely ignored everyone. You grabbed your things and walked to your car. You got in and drove away.

Jackson's P.O.V

You: Where the hell did she just go?? We have to follow her! She's injured!!

Griffin: Don't worry, she can handle herself. And she already wrapped it all up. I guarantee that she already took the bullet out.

Dixie: Boy, the last time you guaranteed something, you set off a bomb that nearly killed her!!

Griffin: Hey!! It's not my fault!!

Everyone looked at him with this look and he looked down.

Dixie: but don't worry about that. That's in the past and our main problem right now is Mr shoot y/n with gun over there-
She said, looking over at payton.

We all walked downstairs and just looked at him. He was on the couch, on his phone with a sandwhich in his hand. We just started at him.

Finally, he looked up with a mouthful of food in his mouth and said-

Payton: What!!??

Avani: First of all, you better chew that food in your mouth before I shove it down your throat for you when you talk to us and second, why the hell would you do that to y/n!!

Nessa: We heard what you said to her. That she doesn't belong and that we all hate her!! That is not true and we all know it.

You: Dude, it was messed up. I swear to god you two were in bed yesterday watching a movie together and the next day, you shoot her in the shoulder!

Jaden: And I could've sworn that you tucked her into bed when she fell asleep on your shoulders!!

Payton: Guys! It's none of your business so just leave!! Just shut the fuck up and leave me the heck alone. I swear to god!! How many times do I have to say it!!!!-
He got up, grabbed his jacket and left as well.

We all sat down on the couch and looked at each other.

Addison: Well that went great. 

Just then, Riley walked through the door. We all looked up and stared at her.

Riley: Why are you all staring at me like that?

Anthony: Where were you!!

Riley: Just out to see an d friend.

Bryce: Well you cant do that anymore now that your here. When you join, you let go of everything in the past and focus on the future.

Riley: Isn't that something that payton or y/n would say to me?? And where are they anyways?-
She said, looking around.

Josh: Who knows. They just got into an argument. Payton started acting weird around y/n and he said some fucked up stuff. Y/n got mad so she got her bat and you know what happens when that thing is out. Long story, short payton shot y/n, she left. We confronted payton and he left too.

Bryce: I swear to fucking god they were cuddling in bed, watching a movie like yesterday!!!

Riley: Wow..........