47

When you got up to your room you hopped in the shower to take a hot shower. You got out and changed into this-

You got in bed and took out your book

You got in bed and took out your book. You stared at the time and it was 12am. You had to sleep early since you had to give mike the gun but in the morning. You put your book away and fell asleep.

In the morning

You wake up at about 4am and you changed into this-

You opened the drawer and looked inside. The gun was...........gone!! It was gone!!!! You looked around inside the drawer and it still wasn't in there.

You searched your room for the gun but it was nowhere to be found. You got really angry because you knew that someone took it. And you knew it was someone from the gang.

You grabbed your gun and walked outside. Everyone's rooms was upstairs and they were all next to each other so you stood right outside them all and shot your gun upwards. (That sounds weird. its like to the ceiling)

Even though each room was soundproof, they could still here the gun clearly and everyone ran outside to where you were.

Payton: WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!!!!

You: WHO TOOK IT??!!!

Jaden: WHO TOOK WHAT????

You: YA'LL KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!!!

Avani: WHY THE HELL ARE WE SHOUTING!!!

You: Who took it????

Everyone: Took what??????!!!!

You: The gun!!! They gun, you assholes!!!

Jackson: Wait what??!!!

Griffin: Alright guys, who took it???

Bryce: This is not a joke guys!!

Josh: Wait, what's so important about this gun???

You all explained the mission that you had two days ago and the mike situation about how you had to give it to them and it's really important.