44

When you got home, you just walked straight to your bedroom, ignoring everyone on the way.

Nessa's P.O.V

You: Ok, payton. What the hell did you say to her??

Payton: I said the truth.

Jackson: Well, can you tell us what you said?

Payton: ..........

Bryce: What??

Payton: Just forget about it.-
He said, getting up and going to his room.

Charli: That was weird. But whatever he said, he must've hurt her feelings bad. Like she never cries. Never.

Jaden: He'll come around. But like what the fuck has gotten into him??

Riley: Who knows??

Your P.O.V

You went up to your room and showered. Then you changed into this-

You sat on your bed and stared at your phone

You sat on your bed and stared at your phone. Just as you were checking insta, a notification comes up from mike. Just then, you remembered the gun.

You had placed it on your bedside table. You looked over at it and quickly looked at mike's text.

Mike: Hey, y/n.

You: Omg mike, I am so sorry. I will get you the gun right now.

Mike: Wait, no. We have a really important meeting and we have no one to take the gun from you anyways. You can give it to us in two days.

You: Oh, ok. Thank god. I thought you were mad at me.

Mike: No. Just make sure you get it to us by monday.

You: Ok

You placed your phone down and looked up at the gun. You walked towards it and put it in your drawer. Just then you heard a knock on the door.

You: What??!

Charli: It's us. Can we come in??

You: Are the boys there?

Cynthia: No. Just us.

You walked to the door and opened it. The girls walked in and they all sat on your bed.

Addison: So.......

You: So what??

Dixie: What did payton say to you? He didn't tell us but whatever he said, we're here for you.

Mads: We promise.

You sighed.

You: He braught up my mom. He said I shouldn't have left her and that I deserved to get abused by her.

The girls: What the hell!!!

You: Ok, calm down.

Riley: We can't calm down. He can't say that!!

You: Just ignore it.

Charli: No. We are not ignoring it-
She said, getting up and walking downstairs.

The girls left and followed her down the stairs and you looked from the stairway and heard shouting. You looked over and you saw that charli had punched payton in the face and his nose started bleeding.

Griffin: What the fuck charli-
He said walking towards her with the boys behind him

Charli: What did you say to y/n. Why don't you repeat that in front of everyone this time.

Payton: Oh, I don't think so-
And he punched her in the stomach.

Quinton: Hey! Hey!! What did you say to y/n??

Dixie: He told her that she shouldn't have left her mom, that she deserved to be abused.

Josh: Is that true??

Payton: .............

The boys: Why would you say that to her??

Just then charli hit payton in the stomach and he fell to the ground. Just then he got up and punched her in the face.

The guys were trying to separate them but they wouldn't stop fighting. You then saw that charli was about to faint to the ground when you ran down the stairs and pulled them apart with all your might. Everyone just started at you.

You: STOP IT, BOTH OF YOU! HE CHOSE TO SAY THAT AND MAYBE HE IS RIGHT. BUT HE SHOULD KNOW THAT THIS IS MY HOUSE AND I COULD KICK HIM OUT........... But I won't. I don't care about what you said to me. Just leave him alone, girls.

You looked at him dead in the eye and you could see fear in them. Something you've never seen before in him. Strange. You then walked up the stairs and to your room. You locked the door and just sat on your bed.