Previously:

"Seabird?"

"Robin?"

Now:

Nightwing/Dick- B, can I tell them?

Batman/Bruce- Yes you can.

Huricane/Percy- Is it really you, baby brother?

Nightwing took his mask of and revealed him self. Percy ran to him and hugged him as if her life depended on.

Nightwing/Dick- Yes sister it's really me.

Huricane/Percy- I'm so happy your still alive.

They seperated from the hug.

Huricane/Percy- Ow come on, why do I need to be so short. I'm older than you.

Nico walked over to them and hugged Percy from behind.

Ghost king/Nico- και είσαι ο μικρός μας. (And you are our shorty.)

Huricane/Percy- Ω, κλείστο. (Oh shut it.) I'm happy to see you brother. And we found something about our Mica Fantomă (Little Ghost).

Nightwing/Dick- What did you found.

Percy walked to the panel in the middle of the room and typed something on it. Files about some town showed up.

(I'm just gone use their name 'cause I'm lazy)

Percy- This is Amity Park (please correct me if I wrote it wrong) A city that got protect by their own town hero Phantom. But six years ago he disappeared. I found a few people who might know where he is but we need help with. My feelings say that the hero Phantom might be my youngest brother but we need to find more info.

Thalia walked next to her and tapt the screen. 3 people showed up.

Thalia- These three were most seen when battles happened between Phantom and other ghosts. The names are Sam Manson, Tucker Foley and Jazz. We don't really know what her last name is because there stand that she has two.

Dick- What are the names?

Jason- Fenton and West.

To be continued...