Pack meeting

Derek P.O.V

Ok fine I'll admit I'm starting to miss the sarcastic little asshole with sarcasm as his only defense although it hit Scott the worst he kept looking even though everyone else knew he was to far gone to be found he kept looking in hopes of finding his best friend for months he wouldn't talk to anyone, even now he's not the same , no one is the same without stiles, even I'm not the same without stiles and that's saying somthing what can I say the boy has an effect on me.

I send out a message to the whole pack
'Pack meeting at the loft at 5'

Around half an hour later the pack come filing into my loft, Scott,Isaac,Lydia,Jackson,Allison,Erica and Boyd are now standing infront of me waiting for an explanation "why are we here" Scott says "wow what a nice way to welcome your alpha" Scott rolls his eyes "seriously derek why are we here" Lydia says crossing her arms "I am lead to believe there are have been some new supernaturals to enter into beacon hills"

"Like what" Erica says "I think it maybe two foxes" "wait aren't foxes really territorial" asks Jackson "yes they are I suggest to not get in their way" "ok" and "alright"s are spread between them

"Ok I suggest you go back to your own homes doing what stupid things teenagers do"

Erica growls at me so i flash my eyes a their blood red colour to show my dominance which causes her to step down and follow the rest of them out.

What am i doing with my life  life running a pack full of teenage misfits