Kiri X Reader X Denki Part 2

Tada. Something you have all been waiting for😘🙆‍♀🙆‍♀🙆‍♀🙆‍♀

Part 1 of this series is in the prebious book. Check my profile.

"Nii-chan. Can you help me a bit?"

"Whatt?? Did I hear it right?"

Katsuki had never heard a request from his unyeilding sister who tried to do everything by her self and never bothered with her Great brother to solve things for her ever since that time....

10 year old Katsuki and Y/n. Third POV

Nii-chaaaaaaaaaan!!!!Nii-chaaaan!!!! Wailing*

Alright. Alright. He rubbed her head. Why are you crying?

The little brown fairy in the garden died.

What? What fairy?

There. She pointed out on a tree in the yard. Bakugo with his shoulder barely making up to the floor of the garden slide door jumped on the grass. Put on his sandals and walked to the tree holding her hand.

"Fairies are not real. Where did you find one?"

"Its there. But its dead." you pointed to a Rhinocores beetles.

"Its not dead. Its resting.
"Really?"

"See." he tried to poke it with a finger and it moved away and sat a little higher on the bark.

"Yayy. Ni-chan. You brought it back to life."

"But wow. What a huge one. Im gonna capture this. That Deku was bragging about his beetle yesterday."

"Ni-chaan no... Its a fairy. Let it rest."

He stared for a second. 'Is she for real? (But looking at her bright face Katsuki gave in) Fine I wont take it.'

"But Y/n is an idiot."

"Huh? Why??"

'She's stupid so I should look after her. Hihi. (he smirked rubbing his nose) I know she needs me. I'm the only one Y/n needs. I'm her hero.'

One morning young Bakugo was training in his backyard. When he heard a familiar cry.

"Nii-chaaan!! Nii-chaaaaan."

"Now. (He sighed) What is it this tim- eek--you are covered in dust. Is that blood? And why is your cheek swollen?"

"Ni-chaaan. Y/n got bullied." *wail*

"Come with me." Katsuki walked furiously and told her to show the way.

When they reached he saw kids that were much bigger much taller and probably 2-3 years older, middle schoolers.

Katsuki did not expect that. "Hun. So what? I just gotta crush them all."

Five of then went against Katsuki with their quirks. One of them was quite a powerful one. He put up a very good fight but....

"What happened midget? Where's you firepower now?"

Katsuki was badly beat. The next hit would probably crack his bones.

"Yeah. Where is it?"

"Aren't you talented son of that aunty with big boobs?"

"My parents always tells me how you are so powerful."

Katsuki kept getting pushed back.

"Not much of a big deal are you."

"I'll go and tell them how I beat you up today..easily." he tapped his knuckles for landing the last blow to bring the stubborn Katsuki on his knees.