Dabi X Reader Part 2

"Few weeks later."

I entered a book store. I saw a familiar man standing near the shelf. He started following me as I walked inside. I picked a book.

"Didn't your exams finish already?"

"Its a book on quirks."

"Hm. You dont look the type to work hard on quirks."

I kept my eyes on the synopsis of the book.
"Really? Anyways. When are you returning WHAT YOU TOOK FROM ME?"

"hmmm"

So Dabi and I have been talking constantly and every time he visits me out of the blue and everytime ..

"..If you let me come over I may return it?" That's what he asks.

"No." I close the book and start walking back.

I have learned to tackle him calmly though. "Hey Y/n, wanna have some candy?" He picked two from a basket in the store.

I said. "Sure."
And the next thing I knew he was kissing me. I felt something hard on my lips. It entered my mouth and my tongue could feel the sweetness. If it was the candy or Dabi, I dont know which was sweeter. I was drooling after he snatched my book and proceeded to pay for it.

But I stopped him and paid myself.
"I dont even know what you do for a living. How can I let you pay for me."

"I'm a villain." he whispered in my ears. For a moment it gave me the chills.
But....
"As if-" I sighed.

*Evening*
Somehow he had become a part of my daily life.
"Mom you made extra food again today. Look at this. Who is gonna eat all this?"

I went out with the extra food to feed stray animals around our house.

"Hey mister. Dont feed them. They already get enough from our home. You should try feeding animals in the next neighbourhood."
It was Dabi. A cat purring and another kitten was licking his finger as he squat like a yankee again. He looked up at my comment. I sat with him and kept food in front of them in paper plates. More cats and dogs started coming around. Dabi patted my head.
"Aren't you afraid my parents will see you?"

"Your Dad is almost never home."

"Well yeah. He's a policeman.

"Geez leaving his own house unguarded.
Isnt the old man afraid his daughter will be taken by a villain instead?"

"Pft. I guess.
Wanna come upstairs? I mean not by the stairs. You gotta climb up yourself."

Dabi got a message on his phone.
He stood up and waved goodbye.
"Hmp. Cocky bastard."

*Midnight*
There was a light knock on my window. Is it Dabi? I worked up in anticipation. "Oh my God Dabi." but to my surprise he was covered in wounds. I mean he already has like tattered skin but his clothes were tattered too this time and he was bleeding.

I pulled him in from my balcony and helped him sit down and brought a bucket of warm water. I cut off his clothes and removed his pants. A hot yandere was sitting in front of me. Ughh dont get distracted.

I wiped him with a wet cloth and cleaned all his wounds. I put the clothes in a bucket and thought of burning them but who knows it might be evidence. So I kept it. He fell asleep after I cleaned him up. I was a bit worried for him. I let him sleep in my bed after bandaging. He had a sexy chest and toned muscles. The burnt skin and stitches were not just on his neck and jaw but his arms too. It almost looks like a body was built together. Creepy...
If only I had healing quirks.