Aizawa X Reader

Sorry for putting this up late. My sisters have been over for a stay. We had a dance party today. It has been a fun time.
School is starting for me soon, online..

How is your quarantine school guys?

          It was another dull morning for Aizawa. He somehow gathered the energy to get ready and leave for school.

On the way to school he saw a big Fire.
Aizawa geared up to help the rescue.
He first pulled out a kid from under his safe shelter who's wailing seemed to really annoy him.
"Alright kid stop crying."
And then a stout grandpa who kept pushing his face away thinking he's a villain.
There were two more people left but no immediate danger.

"Woman. Get out quickly. Your arm is bleeding."
"But I need to ..."
He ignored and said "I'm going ahead you better start on your feet-"
"Shut up I said there's someone else here."
He stared at her trying to push aside some debris. "I'll be back."
When Aizawa went back she was pumping the chest of a male in his late 20's maybe.
"Stop."
"I'm not giving up." Watching her from a few meters away Aizawa saw she had tears in her eyes and her forehead bled but she kept at it.
".. I still can." she kept pumping.
"That's enough."
"My only virtue is medicine. Why would you tell me to stop? Go away."
"Because he's dead." Aizawa's loud voice this time froze her.
Crrrkkk..
A beam was about to drop on her when Aizawa pulled her out.

She kept sobbing in Aizawa's arms.
"I know he doesn't count as an official patient. But it's still the first time someone died in my hands. I knew every doctor has to face this but.." he could only catch a few of her mumbling words.

Aizawa almost hugged her. He didnt say anything but carried her till the ambulance as the dead man was taken by other rescuers on a stretcher.
"Tch I'm late for school." But she was gripping on his collar and his thin scarf.

She later woke up in the ambulance. "These band-aids.. Why did he leave this behind. Don't tell me I'm the one who held onto it." she sighed.

.....
.......
...........
*Your POV*
That's how we first met. We've known each other for a while. But sensei doesn't know I like him. This one sided crushing is tiring but I would rather die than tell him.
He treats me good but I don't know if I should attatch a special meaning to it. What if he treats other girls the same way.
Wait. Have there been other girls around him in the first place?

"On top of that I have a big disadavantage of being super younger than him. Its so irritating." you complained to your sister and her two friends.

"Yeah. For men that age sex is very common. While you my dear are an inexperienced nut." her friend giggled pulling your cheek.

Growing up only studying all the time you hardly gave an eye to men or women alike. Somehow you got stuck with the closest women who were a lot older than you.

"Hey. How about we make you graduate from this nutty life?" your sister suggested.

"Yeah. Let's find a squirrel." another friend cheered on.

"Sis?? This is a risky idea....??" but the two had already pulled out their phones while your sister locked arms with you.

"So what? You got me. I will bring you the best man in town baby. You'll forget there was a guy named Aizeeee-" and she passed out.

"Alright. Saturday this week. A handsome man will be waiting for you at Touto Cinemas. Prime Time." she tried showing her phone screen to you.

"I thought you guys were joking." you laughed.

"Look. Its already fixed."

"Now don't you go make a handsome man cry."

"Yeah. He's my friend's ..sister's ...friend's cousin." She continued gibberishly, "How dare you?"