Dabi X Reader

You had recently shifted from the neighbouring city back to your house... The Fumikage's. Yeah you are Tokoyami's sister in this.

How tiring watching your ex with his new girlfriend. They just had to come and brag in front of you, disturbing your time with your middle school friends. It wasn't exactly a reunion. Just hanging out between you guys but you went all the way to their city so it was obvious you would run into them.

(You got into UA and shifted back home from your Aunt's place.)

"That bastard he had the guts to show up in front of me after cheating with that bitch before. I should had blasted him off as soon as I knew. Why did I just break up and let it go." you clenched your fists and grumbled.

*At home*

"Fuck. The train took forever to reach." Today was tiring. I still have time before dinner. Wait I think I'm full.
"Mom. I won't be having dinner. You spoke as you passed by the kitchen."

"What do you mean no dinner? I already cooked so much. You should be hungry after a long journey right?"

"No mom. I've had my fill. You should stop with the extra amounts of food you make everyday. I'll feed it to the street animals later. They are already loving this house."

"How was the reunion?" Tokoyami asked you.

"It was fun. You know Hatake-kun grew taller and Miyu-chan has grown so much right around here." you made a sign of groping your chest.
He coughed and you could see some embarassed cheeks.

"Go up and sleep. I'll take care of the extra food."

"Thanks." you said with a a big smile and ran up to your room which was right beside Tokoyami's.

'But no thanks.' as soon as you reached your room you locked the door and pulled out your stash from under the bed.
"I'm not tired at all."
"Fufu" you smirked at it. 'Time to relieve myself.'

You were about and up in heat when you heard a mild sound from your balcony. You glanced at the window but you saw nothing. Just in case you opened up the curtains and slid the window to check.

'Hmm. This area is very safe. The houses are quite far because of the wide street too. Toko-chan maybe?

(You are one year older than Tokoyami and in Second Year of UA.)

How can there be theives or anyone. A pervert maybe? Gyuck' your thoughts struck. 'Nah nah. Lets go back.' you zipped down your tight black shorts and pulled up your t-shirt exposing your boobs. Fuck this is nice.

My mood was messed up after meeting that shit head. Fuck him I go to the top school and everyone in my class call me a Goddess. What do those shitheads know flaunting their stupid love in front of me.

Author POV

"Ohh I see."

"Who the fuck?" you immediately opened your eyes and saw a young man with burns and scars that extended from his face down till where you could not track underneath his clothes. He squat in front of you like a yankee with his cheek resting on his left hand matching your face level.

You threw the nearest thing you could find at him, your alarm clock near your bed. He dodged it and covered your mouth. You tried to bite him but he pressured your head back on your bed. Your neck hurt because of the sudden jerk to your head.
You tried to punch him but the only thing you could see was the ceiling. And when you were about to release your quirk he pinned both your hands.
"What are you doing woman.(he seemed annoyed) Stop struggling. Im not here to hurt you."