Dabi X Reader 3

*Smut warning*

Dabi was gone as I came back from school.
"Running around in bandages. Idiot." I sighed.

*Week later*

Early Morning.
Heavy...
Its a hand?
"Why are you in my bed?"
I don't want to over react by screaming but this is embarassing.

"Hey. I didn't do anything to you." he swore with a straight face and hands in the air.

"I asked WHY?"
I've never slept with a guy before. I mean slept-slept.

"Just felt ..like.. it.?" and I kicked him headfirst on the last word.

"Just because I allowed you to come in doesn't mean you can sneak in anytime."

"Its not like your boyfriend will scold you." his usual poker face was on.

"Are you teasing me that I don't have a boyfriend?" I raised my voice pissed.

"Loud aren't you?" he acted like cleaning his ears.

Augh that's it. "Out!" I shouted at him.

This time he didn't say anything but kept sitting on the floor. Didn't he just ignore me? Why do I feel pity for him.

"No climbing in my bed got it?" I lowered my voice.

"Cool." he said.

He better sit there quietly. I got up and tried to set the bed sheets straight.
But Dabi pulled me by the hand and laid me on the floor. He climbed on top with his right knee between my legs and left hand pinning down mine.

"What are you doing?"

Stop making a fuss over such a little thing.
"Boundaries? Ever heard that?
Don't climb in my bed without my permission."

"But you let me sleep in once." he spoke in a low voice.

"You were injured then."

He closed his eyes and kissed me softly on the lips. "I'll come back after I'm injured."

I sat up as I felt lighter and Dabi was gone again. But the thought of him getting injured didn't sit well with me.

And so I thought, maybe next time I see him, he'll be covered in blood again.

There was a light tap on my window one evening.

I knew it was Dabi for obvious reasons and he had his usual poker face on. But somehow he looked like a mild puppy to me.
"A cat scratched me." he said.

This reminds me when General Ed students over react about their injuries and went to Recovery Girl. I want to scold him just like those kids. But the last time I did he didn't show up for weeks.
*Sigh*
Should I act like its a big deal. *Gyuck* how fake I imagined.

"Alright stop you have made your point."

"What are you saying? You need to treat this. To be honest its not a cat who scratched me.. my cup just broke. But waiting to get injured was tiring." he looked the other way when saying that.

I examined bringing his finger close to my face for any glass particles stuck in the wound but it was so small there was hardly a chance of one.

But he caught my hand again as I stepped back.
"Hey come on. You were supposed to treat my wound."

"What are you saying? Its just a little blood."

"But you should wipe the blood."

"Stop shoving it in my face. You're a grown man a scratch or two won't hurt."