Kiri X Reader X Denki Part 3

"Hey Y/n. Good morning." a cheery lightning bolt greeted you on the way to school.

"Good morning Denki." you smiled at him.

"What's with the huge bandage? Does it hurt?"

"Obviously it hurts. Its from training."

"Wow!-What intense training did you do."

"Just something. Hehe"

"Why are you doing that? (the noise from his footsteps ceased) Kiri told me already. So you would tell him but not me"

"Oh. .." You looked down.

"Uhh. Dont worry about it. So wanna go punch them with me? Lets go tod-"

"Dont interfere."

"Oh. Sorry."

"I meant I wanna do it myself so.."

"I understand. Lets go. Class is starting."

After class. *

"Y/n, "you turned to a voice, "Catch."

"Wha ..huh." A helmet dropped in your hands.

"I borrowed a bicycle today."

"That startled me."

"Let's go for a ride."

"Alright. But I take the front. "

"But even I wanna bike." He protested but gave in quickly. "Hmm we can switch halftime."

"Cool."

Kiri was tugging on Bakugo's shoulder as he tried to give him some advice. But he saw a yellow haired boy get on the back seat of a bicycle at the gate.
"Pft. Since when does he let girls take the lead. Wait ... A girl? Is that Y/n!?" he observed the girl before Denki.

That bastard. (He gritted his teeth as he started sprinting) Trying to get ahead of me?
But before the shark teeth boy ran accross the grounds Y/n had peddled far away from the gates, racing the wind. The cool breeze hitting your face felt like freedom.

It was a long bicycle ride.

"Hey where do you think you are touching? You tried to tell Denki off."

"It's just your waist. Concious are we?"

"Denki can't you keep your hands to yourself we're riding a bike."

"Exactly why I am holding on. Do you want me to fall?" Denki made a puppy face.

"Uh no." you gave in and averted your eyes.

"Or is it giving you dirty thoughts?"
His arms squeezed around you.

You started blushing.
"Denki! stop sticking. Stop sticking. Your abs you idiot. (You panicked) Why do all boys in our class workout so much. Hotasses." you cursed.

"Hmm? But everyone should know how to fight right? I mean making yourself agile is always helpful as a Hero."

"I guess." you gave a short reply.
There was a long pause as Denki's mind drifted off. "Say Denki what do you think of my quirk?"

"Your quirk? You hardly use it."

"Still.. you see it during the exams."

"Yeah. Maybe you should use it more often. Should I tell you?"

"What?"

"Nevermind."

"Hey tell me or I'm dropping you off."