Chapter 2: What's New Pussycat? Part 1

A groggy groan warbled from his throat. A deep inhale flared his nostrils and his mouth cracked open to allow the cycle of breathing to continue. The warm light shone down on his face, piercing through the window and reaching his body. His body suffered from morning aches and unlike others, he had weights holding him down.

His eyelids were too thin to stop the sun from waking him up. They fluttered open as his eyes adjusted to the unwelcoming light. His dilated pupils shrunk to restrain the brightness, much like a camera controlling how much light was allowed in the lens.

He shuffled upwards lightly. His head lifting off the pillow as quietly as possible to not wake the previously mentioned weights on his body. His eyes panned around, confirming his suspicions of why his body felt heavy.

Lounging around him were three bodies, similar in shape and size. Laying on his left with his arm wedged in between their torso's was the busty princess of the Devil household, Rias Gremory. Her red hair littered the bed like a mop on a wet floor. As per usual, she lay asleep with no clothes on her body. Her natural warmth protected her during the cold nights but his body heat didn't go unappreciated. Her firm breasts were uncovered by her hair and even after the many months they'd been together, they still brought a blush to the Archangel's cheeks.

On his opposite side rested the Priestess of Lightning and Thunder, Rias' Queen, Akeno Himejima. The Fallen Angel/Devil hybrid had her long black hair tied back into a ponytail that branched off into two strands by her legs. A peaceful expression sat upon her features, an uncommon look for her. Her beautiful and welcoming look was a ploy he'd realised early on as her deep desire for sadistic torture was her true passion. As much as he secretly enjoyed her sexual nature and seductive smiles, the looks of tranquillity she had in her sleep were heartwarming. Her naked body sat on display. Her breasts outmatching Rias and she made sure no-one forgot that.

Finally, reclined on his legs was the sprawled out form of Xenovia Quarta, Rias' Knight and former Exorcist. While the others were similar, she wasn't attached to Y/N nor was she without clothes. However, the tank top she wore had removed itself during her sleep and a single one of her breasts was revealed. Whereas Rias and Akeno slept like a Princess and Queen, Xenovia didn't share such a need to look presentable which explained her ragdoll-like appearance and snot bubble shrinking and expanding from her nose.

His head plopped back down onto the pillow and he sighed. So far, the morning had been exactly as his mornings always went. As an Archangel, his body was more used to the day. The bright lights of Heaven and his golden wings were proof that his kind preferred the day. He awoke early than the others because he was a morning person like all Angels. Devils, on the other hand, were beings of the night which was why they preferred to stay up until ungodly hours. However, when the Archangel retired to bed, they followed him.

Ever since the end of the school year and the beginning of the new one, the four had fallen into a new repeating schedule. With Rias and Akeno in their first year of university in the building next to the rest of the peerages, their time was spent keeping up with their busy classwork. It meant they had less time to be a group together. Rias's duties as the Buchuo left her very stressed, even with Akeno by her side to help. Y/N offered to help every day with her classwork as he had been created with an incredible education and only went to school to fit in but she adamantly refused. Rias was a capable woman who refused help. Akeno also denied his help in an attempt to show up Rias like usual. Xenovia required his help far too much.

When the four were home together, Rias would dive into her work or bury her face into a book. Akeno hovered around Y/N out of love, lust, and the fact that it infuriated Rias to see them close even though they were equal in Y/N's eyes. Xenovia hopped down to the nearest abandoned building to practice her swords skills. After the destruction of his couch during a training exercise, Y/N had banned swords in his apartment. Occasionally, he would join her and harness both their skills.