Letter for Beam

Beam POV

I declined the call

I declined the call.
It rang again.
I declined the call again.

Ring.
Decline.
Ring.
Decline.

It rang again. I was about to decline it again when a message came in. It was still Forth.

"If you don't answer your phone, I will spread your picture during the last retreat while sleeping--drooling and mouth ajar.", it said.

Wow. Real mature. Okay, fine, whatever. Do his worse. If he wanted to blackmail me, then go ahead. I already hit rock bottom.

My phone rang again. It's Forth again. This guy just don't know when to give up. I declined it again and another message came in again.

"Last chance Beam. If you still don't answer, I'll spread your drunk video where you were lashing out on everyone."

Fuck, okay, that's it. He crossed the line. When he called again, I finally answered it.

"Fuck you, Forth! Why do you have a video like that?"

"You believed that? Haha!"

Oh, fucking bitch!

"Don't hang up Beam! Haha! Where are you really?"

"None of your business."

"As for as I know we have no place like that here in the campus."

I sighed. "What is it that you want?"

"You."

"Forth, quit screwing with me. I want to--"

"Don't move. I'm coming over."

"Hoy, we have a class. Don't cut!"

"You already cut classes too Beam."

"I have my reasons."

"Well..." He laughed on the other line. "I have my reasons, too.", then he dropped the call.

He's crazy! Forth is one hell of a nutjob! He'll cut classes just to come to me here on the field. Wow. But wait, I didn't answer him where I was so how did he knew I'm here on the field? Maybe he's bluffing again. Oh well, might as well stay here. I'm sure he wouldn't come here.

"Beam!"

Fuck shit.

I didn't turn to look at him. "How did you get here so fast? How did you know I was here?"

"I was inside the nearby building and I saw you here in the field so I called you." I'm sure he's grinning stupidly behind me. "What's the problem? Why are you hanging around here?"

Here we go with that question again. 'What's the problem?'

"Do you want to know what the problem is?", I said while turning around. Forth was standing in front of me wearibg his complete basketball jersey set. "Do you really want to?"