At the dorm

Beam POV

It's not my first time in Forth's dorm room. Actually, it's my fourth time coming in here. The first time I came by was when we had a project, second was when I needed to take him to his room that one time that he got drunk, and third, when I gave him some company after getting his heart broken by his cunt ex-girlfriend. But of course, I only see him as a friend then. Now, well... we have something. I'm slowly falling for Forth Jaturapoom Jamornhum's charm.

The room that he shares with a roommate was located in the second floor. Upon entering, I was welcomed by a familiar sight. The calamity-striken dorm room typical of straight men. Forth's roommate is from Architecture so most of the litters were his plates. On the other hand, Forth was simply the definition of the word, untidy. There's even white briefs hanging on the foot of his bed. I wouldn't even be surprise if I saw a Garbodor that will suddenly lauch a Sludge Bomb at us.

 I wouldn't even be surprise if I saw a Garbodor that will suddenly lauch a Sludge Bomb at us

T/N: Garborodor is a poison type pokemon made out of garbage.

"Didn't it ever occur to you that you can actually clean your room?" I asked sarcastically as I sat on Forth's bed.

"Tsk! That'll involve too much effort." Forth said while removing his basketball jersey, showcasing his sweat-clad torso in front of me. Like I said, Forth can pass as an underwear model with his body. It's not unnecessarily chiselled--just a nice lean buffy chest, no abs but flat and firm tummy, obvious cuts on the arms, things like that.

I avoided my gaze. I've seen Forth shirtless numerous times but I can't seem to get used to it. Especially now that he just confessed to me and I'm contemplating on my feelings for him. I don't want him to think that I'll only go to him because of his yummy body.

"Hey, what are you looking at?"

"Uhh... your mess?"

"Is it better than this?"

I turned to him. He had this teasing smile while flexing. I chuckled. "Is that what you wanted to show me that's why you brought me here?"

"Why? Do you want to see something else?"

"You're messy room."

"Ah, so you want dirty things huh? Hehe!", he laughed and say beside me. "That's why you like me. Hehe!"

I blushed. "So what are we going to do here? Are just going to stare at each other?"

Forth laid down on his back. "Cool. It's alright as long as I'll be watching you."

I think I flushed to a deeper shade of red. "Forth, I'm serious. Don't you have anything to do? Perhaps let's watch a movie or--"

"I said, I'll settle with watching you Beam." I was surprised because he suddenly pulled me close to lie beside him. My head rested on his chiselled arm.

"I'm not a movie, Forth."

"That's right. Because I'm sure you're a teleserye. The kind that I won't get tired of watching everyday even if the story is repetitive."