→ such a baby

Another fluff one
Warning: blood, cursing, clingy steve 😌
Summary: You went to Steve's house to surprise him but it went the other way around.

It was pretty late and you thought of sleeping over at your boyfriend's house. You missed him so much even if you just saw each other a few hours before.

As you gently knocked on their front door, Steve opened it, "Hey, babe." he greeted groggily and your smile immediately dropped when the sight of his gashed face met your eyes. "Steve! What the hell happened to your face?" worry started filling up your eyes as you got closer to him. You can't help but wince at his beaten up face. You stepped inside his house and closed the door behind you.

You both plopped down on his sofa, keeping your eyes on his face. "I just fell on the stairs." he lied, you knew he lied. He's a terrible liar and you've known him for a long time now. "Yeah, right, fell on the stairs." you replied sarcastically as you nodded. "Come here." he scooted closer to you and played with your fingers while your other hand gently carressed his face, trying not to put too much pressure.

"Stay there, I'll just get the first aid." you mumbled and pecked the corner of his lips before getting up. You gathered all the things needed and went back to see Steve nowhere in sight. You furrowed your eyebrows and as you were about to call his name, footsteps approached from the stairs behind you.

You turned around, only to see Steve Harrington wearing nothing except a towel wrapped around his waist in front of you. You visibly flustered at the sight and weren't sure if you'll look into his body or his eyes—so you looked down on the floor instead, making him chuckle as he made his way to you. "I'll take a shower first before you clean my face, yeah?" he cracked a smile as he placed his hands on your shoulders. You nodded and followed him upstairs.

As he was taking a shower, you prepared his clothes and plopped down on his bed, patiently waiting for him. Not even ten minutes in, you heard his faint voice cursing at himself echoing inside bathroom as the shower runs. You swung your feet from the bed to the ground and made your way to the bathroom door.

"Steve? Are you alright over there?" you placed your ear against the door and you heard the shower turned off.

"I guess.. Ow." he muttered as he grabbed his towel to cover himself and opened the door. You were leaning on the door so when he swung it open you almost fell but he caught you by your arm. "Careful there, shortie." he grins as you finally balanced yourself. "These damn cuts hurt like a bitch," he hissed and ran his fingers on his wet hair. "Can you help me wash my hair? You're good at treating my wounds." he pouted and looked at you with his puppy eyes.

"Stop being a baby, I know you can do it yourself." you sassed, trying to hide the fact that you were blushing and crossed your arms. "Yeah, your baby, so come here and take care of me." he sneered, making a smirk on his lips. You yelped as he pulled you inside and closing the door behind you.

You huffed and rolled your eyes, "You're lucky I love you, Harrington."

"I am." he chuckled and quickly jumped on the bathtub after he took off his towel. He was wearing his boxers so it didn't really matter to you—it's not like you haven't seen him like that before.

He sat down on the tub, handing you the bottle of his favorite shampoo. You sat on the edge of the tub while you massage his head of hair with your fingers. His eyes started getting heavier and felt relaxed, "Hey asshat, wake up or else I won't treat that gorgeous face of yours." you snapped as you rinsed his head. His eyes opened when he heard those words from you, "Gorgeous face?" he grins.

"Shut up and let me finish." you sighed. "Make me." he whispered before giggling. You were used to his flirty comebacks but it still managed to make your heart flutter. Especially when he's drunk.

When you finally finished cleaning him off, you got to your feet and left to let him finish it himself. You then again waited for a few more minutes until he finally got out. He took the clothes you prepared for him and quickly put them on before squeezing himself next to you.

"I gotta clean that shit off your face, get up." you told him and got up from the bed, reaching for his hand to get up as well. "Geesh, why are you so mean to me?" he whined as he took your hand and sat up, pulling out the adorable face with pouty lips. "I'm not," you murmured and kissed the tip of his nose. "I'm just upset that you got into a fight again," you sighed and pursed your lips. "And I don't want your beautiful face to get scars." you told him softly and brushed his hair with your fingers.

You got the medicine and sat on his lap, his hand supporting your back, before starting to apply it to his face gently. "Who even did that to your face anyway?" you asked, furrowing your eyebrows. "Just some random dude. He was being an ass so I sucker punched him but he returned one back and it went downhill from there." he shrugged, making you giggle. "Everyone's an ass, Steve." you looked into his eyes and he hummed as a response, before continuing to heal his cuts.

"Son of a bitch." he hissed through his teeth as you dabbed the cotton with alcohol on his wound. You grabbed his hand to make him feel relaxed which he eventually did. You finished cleaning it, now putting a cute unicorn bandaid over his nose. His face scrunched, "Why that?"

"Why not? It's cute." you giggled and put the first aid back to the bedside table. "Please don't get yourself beat up again." you cupped his cheeks and leaned your forehad against his. He sighed, "No promises." he mumbles, making you roll your eyes, letting go of his face but he was fast enough to grab your wrists back.

"I'm kidding," he chuckles and pulled you closer. You both laid down on the bed, you on top of him. "You better be." you warned as your eyes locked with his. You placed a quick kiss on his lips before adjusting your position to actually rest your body on the bed.

He snuggled himself on you, arms wrapped around your waist, legs on top of yours, and his face buried on the crook of your neck. You felt his warm breath that made you shiver so you shifted and turned to face him. He suddenly felt something that made him kiss you. You stiffened but kissed back, pulling away to breathe. "Clingy now, are we?" you giggled as you played with his hair.

"Can we just stay like this forever?" he asked, your heart swelled in his innocent tone. "Unfortunately, we can't. I have to go home tomorrow." you stroked his face, tracing the features that weren't beat up. He whined and pulls you closer to him, "What if I don't want to?"

"Then my mom would beat my ass." you chuckled and kept your hands on his nape. He was about to protest but you shushed him, "Shh, no more talking. I'll stay here with you until tomorrow. I can just come over next time." you smiled at him as his face lit up like a kid when you bought them their favorite candy.

You pulled him for a hug and you both stayed like that for a few minutes. "You are such a baby today," you whispered causing him to look at you. "Is it bad?" he asks in your ear. You pulled away and met his eyes. "No, it's cute."

You both got lost in each other's eyes before your eyes finally got heavy. "Good night, baby." you whispered as you studied his features in the dark. "..Good night." he yawned and eventually fell asleep.