An unlikely friend

Shout out to Feathermist for the cats Moonwisp, Dusctclaw (one of my faves XD), Foxpelt, Whitewillow, Ravensky, and Mintpatch.
Sootclaw

"Eww! What is this!?" I hiss as I poke a dead fish with bugs around it. "Sootclaw, don't touch it!" Ravensky says swatting my paw away from the fish. Then old Dustclaw comes in, "Stop complaining about it! Bugs are good for your digestive system! Ravensky eat your food, and stop hanging with girls, their evil!" He rants. "C'mon dad this is embarrassing. Your old and don't know what is and isn't good." Ravensky argues. The two keep arguing, I walk away and go over to Sandpaw, my sister.

"Hey Sootclaw!" She meows cheerfully. "Hey." I reply, "So, I know that you and Dirtstorm are close friends, and that your my sister, so, why does he alway go off at random times?" She asks. I have to tell a semi lie to her, she has a big mouth, "Umm, because he's very independent and wants to do things on his own." Sandpaw looks at me, her brown eyes staring into my soul. "I don't believe you." She spats. Before I can get a word out her mentor, Whitewillow calls her, "Well, by Sootclaw. I have to go train now." She says padding off.

Bluekit

Blazekit and Minnokit are asleep they just finished having a cat fight. Being the youngest I look up to them. But to be honest I feel bad for Flintkit, I know I call him names but that's to show the others that I can be like them. Before Flintkit came around I was the runt, and I take my anger out on him.

I lay down, mom is gone again. I look over to Flintkit, sadly he's twitching in his sleep. I pad up to him quietly, and paw his shoulder. He jumps, "Oh, it you." He remarks as he realizes that I poked him, "Hey, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry." I wisper trying to make sure that I don't wake the other two.

"Your apologizing?" He asks, "I- I guess I am. Yeah, I'm apologizing. And i-it feels good. I feel happy, and good." I get exited and forget that my siblings are sleeping. "C'mon follow me." I say to Flintkit, not giving him a choice I pull him out of the den.

We stand in the middle of the camp, I look for a place to hide. A small cave! I drag Flintkit with me to the cave, and we stop in the abandon cave. "Umm, Bluekit? What's wrong with you? Shouldn't you be yelling at me or something?" Flintkit asks, I see fear in his blue eyes. I laugh a little, "Flintkit, there's more to life then pain and living in fear." I say.

Flintkit

This she-cat is crazy, one day she's calling me names, the next she trying to friend me. Her last comment was something that I didn't expect to hear. "But all you guys have shown me was that I need to live in fear and pain." I argue, Bluekit's black eyes say that's she's trying to be friendly, "Ok then, let me be the one to change that. I will be your friend, I'll show you the nice view of the pond." She says.

That's all for now, just like a teaser I guess, I should be doing the clan meeting soon, I need to catch up XD
New cat info

Moonwisp
She-cat
Warrior
White w/ red patches and green eyes
Mate- was Dustclaw, now is Foxpelt
Kits- Whitewillow, Ravensky and Mintpatch
Smart, quick wits, and a good hunter

Dustclaw
Tom
Senior warrior
Brown with white tail tip
Mate- was Moonwisp (now none)
Kits- Whitewillow, Ravensky, and Mintpatch
Lazy, sharp tongue, hates patrols, stands up for almost anything, pretty much useless

(Omg soo many XD)

Foxpelt
Tom
Warrior
Redish with white chest and front paws
Mate- Moonwisp
Kits- none
Curious, swift, good hunter, great fighter, smart

Whitewillow
She-cat
White with green eyes
No mate
No kits
Curious, playful, swift

Ravensky
Tom
Warrior
Black with gray underbelly
No mate
No kits
Open, sharp tongue, good warrior, smart

And finally

Mintpatch
She-cat
Warrior
Silver and cream, emerald green eyes
No mate
No kits
Swift, fast, good hunter, good at fighting, loyal, very flirty (80 omg Feathermist, how wrong XD)

Pic of Bluekit
~Silverfang