A Scar?

Sootclaw

The gathering could have gone better. The sight of Dirtstorm brought a pinch of joy and anger in me, I was happy that he was alive, but seeing him sitting with a silver tabby she cat with their tails intertwined me my stomach cringe. I should just let go though, he's in a better calm I guess.

I sit on my nest, looking at the sky I feel another cat's presents. It was Nightfeather. "Hey." She meowed, "Hey." I replied. "I saw you with Ravensky during the cla meeting." She said, with mischief in her voice, "Your point?" I ask. "I just think that you two old be cupel." She said. "Umm... I don't know how to respond to that." I said, my gaze went from her eyes to a shadow figure walking across the den. Nightfeather looked in the same direction that I was looking in, a smile formed on her face, "Go talk to him, tell him how you feel." She purred out. "I'm good, no thanks." I said trying to avoid talking.

"Suet your self, but I think I'm going to talk to him." She said, mischief still in her voice. Nightfeather started to pad up to Ravensky, she glanced at me, I automatically knew what she was going to do. Out of fear I ran up to her and pushed her to the side. "Don't you dare." I hissed, "RAVEN-" I cut her off by putting my paw over her mouth, Ravensky looked at us like we were crazy. And he had the right to because we were. "She's just being stupid." I meow to Ravensky, "Okay..." He said.

Nightfeather then bit my pawpad. "OWW!" I hissed removing my paw, "Sootclawlikesyou!" She said really fast the started running, she was going to get it. I ran after her.

Ravensky

She-cats are so weird sometimes, but I could have sworn that Nightfeather said something about Sootclaw liking me, but I doubt it. She deserves a better tom. I go and lay down in my nest, Deerclaw is just walking in. "Ravensky." He meows, "Yeah?" I respond.

"Any good hunting?" He asks, "No, I only caught a small mouse, but Leaf Fall is coming." I answer. A silence fills the den, it was good until Deerclaw broke it, "You think it's a good kitting season?" He chuckles, "Eww, no. Why are you even asking me this?!" I yowl.

This only makes Deerclaw laugh more.

Flintkit

I wake up to hearing two she-cats yelling, I pad out too see what's going on, I see Sootclaw and Nightfeather running and chasing each other like kits. I go back into the den, Bluekit is looking at her paw as if something was wrong with it. "Bluekit, are you ok?" I ask, "I- I don't know, there's a random scar on my paw pad." She responds, "A scar?" I ask in disbelief.

¡¡¡SORRY IT SSO SHORT IM DOIN A THOUSAND THINGS AT ONCE!!! THIS IS JUST A FILTER CHAPPY!!!