Happy new year (:

[Insert cliché story about people kissing at 12 and it's so adorable but so done]

Oh if it isn't Natsu. *Sigh*

"You bitch! I won't get to kiss Gray as we watch fireworks?"

"Shhh, you can do that without me telling you to."

"Can not."

I glare at him.

"Totto" he whines, dragging out the last syllable.

"Natsu, come on." Gray, the hero, finally arrives.

They walk to the door, and I can hear Gray's heart beating fast as they link arms. Even though he doesn't show it, (at least not in public) he really loves Natsu.

I run up to my window just as they leave the house. There's a small cliff right outside the house we're celebrating in, and just as I hear the people on Tv scream "happy new year" and as a beautiful big green and purple firework exploded, I see their lips meet in a kiss. And I know that even when I'm not writing Gratsu fics, they're being fluffy and sexy and simply in love.

~happy new year ((:~

Anyway, so this past year has been pretty sweet. I discovered anime, Gratsu, and the wonderful fanfiction world. Loads of new great friends, and loads of new dreams.

Of course 2014 has had some sucky moments but seriously, does it matter in the long run?

Have a great 2015 peeps \^_^/

*Add me on snapchat for idiocy (name is the same as on here. Same goes for instagram and shits.*