Epilogue

Carter Ryan goes on to marry Marie Itami and she changes her last name to Ryan, Carter with the help of Shiro, Michiru and his with Marie Ryan continue to help beastmen in need to there journey and fight and campaign for equality for beastmen. Carter and Marie Ryan had kids a few years later giving birth to a boy Grey Wolf in which they named after their friend Shiro and a little girl Mink in which they named after Marie. Shiro and Michiru also became a couple and started dating as of recent in which Michiru and Nazuna planned the perfect date unlike what Marie wouldn't let them do for her and Carter's, but in the end they didn't and they had a blast without needing a plan from Michiru and Nazuna. 

Carter sat on the rooftop of the Beastman Coop wit his wife Marie and his baby children Shiro and Marie Ryan, he is staring at the sunset with his wife when Shiro and Michiru ask to join them with Nazuna as well. The six of them sat together on the roof watching the sunset as this was to signify the end of the story for now. Who knows what will happen next? No one knows but all they do know is that when they're all together that they can accomplish anything and that nothing can stop them.