friends

What even is "friendship"?

friend•ship
noun

The emotions or conduct of friends, the state of being friends

- a relationship between friends

A teenager going through teenage angst, as what people think, must have had a lot of trouble making friends. Well, he never really wanted to make friends. To him, he would never need a friend.

Why? They disappoint him.

Everyone disappoints him so, why make a point and dare him to make some friends? People will leave him anyway.

It's not just "teenage angst" that's holding him back. That's just a stupid stereotype adults painted on them, like they themselves were never teenagers beforehand.

Gerard Arthur Way, 15

Introverted, shy and terribly awkward. He was home-schooled for years. Hiding his scarred face in his hoodie, hunched shoulders walking in the hallway, always scowling and stammering, that is Gerard Way.

Going back to school, a school with actual people his age, seemed like a bad idea. But, both Donald and Donna thought it might help him socialize and hang off his issues a bit.

With Pete, he might get through ninth grade without trouble after him, that's what he has been hoping for. Hopefully, his trauma and self-loathe better not show off. He wouldn't want to get picked on again. That was a terrible memory.

Little did he know, friends aren't the only people coming in his life and that some guy would definitely see the beauty in his scarred face and hopefully, help him lift the chip on his shoulder.

That same guy is a jerk that may or may not have the intentions to see him tear down into pieces.

Frank fucking Iero, 16

《 e n d 》

Aight this is my first story here so pls be a little easy on me dont kill me

Sorry pls dont kill me

Also, tell me what u think