Chapter 5

"Boo."

Falling back Kaneki panics at the sight of Uta. "Calm down afeard pirate," Alice jokes placing a hand on her hip. "He's not going to bite you." She spoke up as Uta took a whiff of Kaneki's scent. He smelled similar to Alice, but more human.

"How's JR doing Alice?" Touka questions as she looks over Uta's display of masks.
"Pretty quiet. Only comes out when they want to spy on people. Same goes for CC," Alice yawns as Uta sketches out a mask design for a scared Kaneki.
"Kaneki was it?" Alice questions with a raised brow.

"Ye-Yes," Kaneki blushes nervously.
"You're half ghoul like me," She points out doubting he could tell. "However unlike you I can eat human food as well without the effects it has on full ghouls plus I was born half and half. You should really learn to eat though. At this rate you'll die for sure unless you learn to accept what you are. Those like us fit in both worlds yet neither. It's quite a mess. Let me know if you'll ever require my assistance I'm eager to help one of my own."

"Ri-Right," He stutters as she holds his hands between her own causing Uta feel a slight pang to his icy demeanor.
Letting go of his hand Alice then looks over at Uta.
"His masks are always a delight to wear and see. I love his art designs. I have no doubt your mask will turn out nice," with that said she continues to chat some more with both Kaneki and Touka.

Mostly about books with Kaneki and Touka's studies. "See you all soon," Alice close eye smiles underneath her mask as she waves them off not that they could see it. Just as they leave she could feel heat radiating behind her figure. The person behind instinctively locks the door then pins her against it. Back turned on him she didn't have to look behind her to know how angry he was not that he'd physically express such an emotion facial wise.

Twirling her around he takes the delicate mask off the female. "You aren't going anywhere," With his freehand he caresses her face.
"What are you my possessive boyfriend?" She tsks him.
"I'm your possessive fiancee," He states bluntly. Processing that Alice stares at him as if to play it off as a joke.

"I-"

"Mine," he states in her ear causing the female to go silent as he lifts the female up.
"Fine," She huffs wrapping her arms around his neck. "If we're going to get married one day then I demand cuddles." She may have said it as a joke, but without a second thought he carries her off to his bedroom.

Laying her down gently on the mattress he hovers over the petite woman taking in the display before him. From the way her hair is out in all sorts of directions to the way the two piece attire could easily be torn off by his hands. With a heavy sigh he pulls the sheets over himself as she holds him closer. Resting in each others arms the pair merely rest.