New Year's Special!!! (Your Choice)

New Years Special (Your Choice)

A/N: Happy New Year everyone! I hope that 2015 will be a better year and bring forth happiness for you all! Kamsamnida to everyone who reads these one shots! I'll see (well, not literally) you all next year! Saranghaeyo! <3 (Wow, I used a lot of exclamation points)

~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

It's the night of New Years Eve, and I'm at a party with my boyfriend's family.

I'm having a conversation with his mother when...

"Jagiya, come with me!"

My boyfriend comes and pulls me by the hand at high speed to an empty part of the house.

I can hear his mom laughing in the distance.

"Oppa, what was that for?", I ask, trying to catch my breath.

"It's almost ten seconds until midnight! I need to kiss my jagiya when that happens!", he exclaims with the excitement of a child.

"You're so cute, oppa.", I giggle, pinching his cheeks.

He laughs and his cheeks turn slightly pink, either from me pinching his cheeks or embarrassment.

Just then, we hear the shouting of everyone in the house counting down to midnight.

"TEN....NINE....EIGHT....SEVEN....SIX....FIVE....FOUR...."

"Three....two....one.", he whispers before pressing his lips passionately to mine, his arms snaking around my waist.

I melt into the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck.

We still hear cheering are we pull apart from each other.

"Happy New Year, (Y/N).", he says, hugging me tightly.

I hug him back before replying with, "Happy New Year."