Liam and Jessica! Fluff :3

Daniella: I know you like him, Jessica, so don't even try to lie to me about that!

You: Danni I swear, I don't like him! He's your ex boyfriend!! Why would I like him??

Daniella: Because you're a bitch. Leave me alone. I never want to talk to you ever again! You slut!

Daniella Bowein is now offline.

Well shit.

I hadn't noticed I was crying until my finger hit something on the keyboard. It turns out I had cried so hard that the entire keyboard was wet. When I noticed that I was crying, my best friend, Liam walked into the appartment.

"Hey Jess! What're you cooking me- What happened? Jess are you okay?" He asked, his face changing from joking and relaxed to one of worry and deep thought.

"Danni called me a slut and told me she never wanted to talk to me ag-"

"Wait. Danni? Daniella Bowein? I thought she was like your best friend!" he interrupted me.

"She thinks I like you, Liam. I was like, I would never do that, why would I like him?? He's your ex boyfriend, but she didn't believe me and logged off." Something resembling hurt danced across Liams eyes. "Li, what's wrong?"

"Oh nothing. This isn't about me, this is about you."

"No Liam, tell me what's wrong!" I pleaded.

"Well... When you said you would never like me... It kinda... It hurt a little..." He whispered, looking down into his lap playing with his fingers.

"What do you mean? Do you like me or something, Li?"

I expected a normal answer, but apparently he hadn't intended it to work out that way. His soft lips pressed up against mine in a short sweet kiss. It didn't last long, but the few seconds that it lasted made my feelings for him re appear. I liked him before Daniella did, so being the best friend I was I shoved them to the side when they got together. Now that she wasn't my friend anymore, I guess I could go after him if I wanted.

"Jessica? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to kiss you... But you know how bad I am with words! I guess I just acted on an instinct..." He babbled.

"Li. Do you like me?"

"I... Uh..." He sighed. "Yeah, I do. I really do."

"I like you too, Liam."

"You do?"

"Yes, now please be quiet! I can't kiss you when you're talking!" I laughed.

After we kissed again, sweet but lingering, his hands snaked around my waist and he pulled me into his lap.

"Jess, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"No. I would LOVE to be your girlfriend." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'''

Okay, sorry Jessica... It's a little rocky, but c'mon it's my first one shot ever! Alright. Toodles :3