Darla and Niall Fluff

PROMPT: So uh I rly love Niall, he's my favorite. I was wondering if you could make one about us in like a public place, somewhere just rly normal or something, and he proposes? c:

THIS IS GOING TO BE VERY SHORT DARLA, SO IM SORRY

_____________________________________

"Oooh! Niall look at that!" I said, running over to the wooden wall decoration that had "Dreams" written in cursive writing across the black wood.

"Oh, that's nice." He said, following slowly behind me. I had the decoration in my hands, and was gazing lovingly at it when I saw the price tag. It wasn't very expensive. 19.99. I could live with that.  He saw me look at the price, and as I reached for my wallet that sat safely in my back pocket, he pulled out his wallet and handed me a $50 bill. "Here, love. I'll buy!" He smiled.

"Niall, you know I don't like when you buy me things... You need your money for you!"

"It's not that expensive, love." He said, caressing my cheek with his left hand. After a few minutes of pleaing on his part, I decided that 20 dollars wasn't too rediculous. I mean, he's offered to buy me brand new cars, and just this morning  told me he was thinking of buying me a new house, because apparently mine isn't 'as extravigant as I deserve'.

We had paid and were walking out of Ikea when he stopped me before we got off the side walk. I looked around and I saw the rest of the boys standing there with smiles plastered across their faces, and Simon behind them. What is going on? I thought to myself.

I turned around and saw Niall on one knee infront of me, hand in his jacket pocket and eyes boring into mine. 

"Darla, I love you. I always have loved you, and there is no doubt in my mind that I will continue to love you for the rest of my life. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I would do anything for you. Will you marry me?" He said, pulling out a diamond ring that must have cost thousands of dollars, if not tens of thousands of dollars. Well. Isn't this a step up from the $20 he spent on me today?

I hadn't realized I was crying until something wet dropped onto Niall's waiting hands. I nodded my head furiously and he stood up infront of me, a new light in his eyes I'd never seen before. The boys, Simon and their security burst out in applause and came running out to hug us. After 5 minutes of being hugged by everyone except Niall, I had had enough. Apparently Niall had too, because he shouted above the noise.

"GUYS. I would like to hug my Fiancé now, if that's alright with you?" 

I walked into his arms and began a new chapter in my life, one that I was utterly confident would never come to a close. I was with the man of my dreams, surrounded by people who loved me, and couldn't love life more than I had at that exact moment.

Okay, girlie. How was that? You said public so the first thing I thought of was Ikea. Probably because I caused a lockdown in Ikea once. Yeah, long story, kind of boring. Ended with me being followed by a security guard and locking myself in the bathroom crying because I thought she was going to kidnap me. Yeah, I got lost. Mom freaked. CODE BLUE, CODE BLUE.

<3