Nichole and Niall Smut ;3

I'd always thought of myself as a laid back person. Someone who would never get caught up in stuff. All of that went down the drain the day Niall Horan, from One Direction, asked me to be his girlfriend. He always takes me out to expensive restaurants and for once I just wanted to say home, whether he liked it or not!

"Wha tmovie do you want to watch?" Niall asked me, looking through the movie cabinet.

"THE HOBBIT" (A/N BEST MOVIE EVER)

He turned the movie on, and I curled into his side. Niall puts his arm around my shoulders and s tarted playing with my hair. His scent distracted me from the movie so I couldn't really concentrate all that well.

Eventually Niall noticed I was staring at him, and he looked down at me. A smile slid across his pale face, and he winked, making me blush. I leaned up and kissed his cheek. A mischievous look clouded his eyes, and he pulled me into his lap. His mouth attacked my neck, sucking on my soft spot until I moaned. His hands slid down to my bum and squeezed a little. I pulled away from Niall, and he looked at me with hungry eyes. I laid back on the couch and he slotted his knees on either side of my waist and began kissing me.

I took his lip between my teeth and sucked on it gently until he let out a strained moan. His hands lifted up the bottom of my tanktop so I arched my back enough for him to remove it from me. He broke our kiss to take his shirt off. When his abs came into view, I pushed him down so I was ontop of him.

I kissed his neck, chest, stomach and back up to his neck a few times before removing his jeans. My mouth returned to his and I slid my tongue into his mouth. He grabbed my hips and ground them onto his hardened center.

I slowly worked my wat down his body, and sopped when I reached the elastic of his boxers. Feeling like a bit of a tease, I slid a finger under the elastic and snapped it onto his skin. He groaned before grabbing my chin and making me look at him, his eyebrowss were raised in question. I winked and slid his boxers down to his knees. Grabbing his member, I slid it slowly into my mouth. My head bobbed a few times before Niall tangled his slender fingers in my hair.

He let out loud moans, and started thrusting gently into my mouth. I knew he was close so I started humming. He groaned before releasing into my mouth. When I swollowed, I removed him from my mouth and positioned myself above him. He slowly slid into me, and increased his speed.

I met him in the middle, riding him. His head was thrown back and fingernails were clawing into my hips. I stopped and he looked at me. Slowly I started rotating my hips in a circular motion, and he turned to jelly. His jaw went slack and he threw his head back, almost screaming in pleasure.

"Fuck, Nichole! Holy sh... shit!" He moaned and moaned. I loved how I had that much of an affect on him.

I leaned back and he knelt between my legs, He entered me quickly and hit my G-spot. Jesus, he was good.

A matter of minutes later he had me screaming out profanities. My right leg was over his shoulder and he was pounding into me. I felt my stomach clench and I reached my peak. I tightened around him and he slowed a bit, letting me ride it out before releasing onto my stomach.

"Nichole?" He gasped.

"Y-Yeah?" I asked, slowly catching my breath.

"Will you marry me?" His voice rung out.

"Wh... What?" I looked up to see Niall with a black box surrounding a huge diamond ring.

"Yes! I will!" I cried, tears were streaming down my face.

The rest... Well... That's history.

Okay guys, I like this one :) It's long overdue, so Nichole, DONT THINK I FORGOT ABOUT YOU. I DIDN'T. IM JUST A LAZY HOBO WITH NO LIIIIFE. <33

I was listening to Loved You First while writing this, and I was like bobbing my head and dancing in meh seat. Thought I'd let yah know.

OH MY GOD 5 THOUSAND READS. FIVE. THOUSAND. READS. SON OF A MOTHERLESS GOAT. OH MY SWEET JESUS THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOO MUCH. I DID NOT EXPECT IT TO GET THIS POPULAR. HUGS FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY LITTLE SNOWFLAKES.

AND PLEASE. IF YOU HAVE A REQUEST, DM ME. ITS WAY TOO HARD TO FIND INDIVIDUAL COMMENTS. SO IF YOU COMMENT YOUR REQUEST, IT WILL MORE THAN LIKELY NOT GET DONE. SO DM ME. AND FAN. AND VOTE, AND COOOOMMEEEENTTT

<3