Keke and Niall Smut

Niall had been away on tour since January, and I had hardly been able to keep him out of my mind. His blond hair... and his braces. I loved his braces. They made him so hot. Oh god. And his abs. All chiseled and sexy. Oh, and of course I could never forget the way he fu-

"Hey baby, you miss me?" Niall purred into my ear. I forgot he was coming back today! I got so distracted by the dirty dishes! I mean, my hands were still in the water!

His arms slowly snaked around my waist and he pulled me into his chest. His lips attached to my neck, and I let out a moan.

"I missed you so much, Nialler." I moaned, taking my hands out of the sink and wrapping them around his neck. His mouth was still sucking and nipping at my beck, when his hand dropped to the skin that was showing just above my sweatpants.

"Oh Niall..." I gasped.

"Yes, Keke?" He whispered sexily into my ear.

"I love you." I squeaked.

With that said, his hand dropped into the front of my pants and started massaging me. My legs went weak and I let out a moan. He turned me around and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him passionately. My fingers curled into his hair and tugged slightly, releasing a soft moan from him.

He carried me upstairs to the bedroom and set me down gently. He took his shirt off and I slipped his jeans down to his knees, palming him through his boxers. I got to my knees and pulled his boxers down, and took his hard member in my hands. I started slow, pumping him. Soon I gained speed, and I had had enough. Finally I put him into my mouth. He let out a loud moan, and that turned me on even more. I took more of him in, and gagged slightly as it touched the back of my throat.

"Sorry" He moaned.

In response I hummed down his shaft. He grabbed my hair in his hand to keep it out of my face, and started thrusting softly into my mouth. I felt his tip twitch and I swallowed everything he released.

I laid down on the bed, and he slid my sweatpants off, and worked on my shirt.

"No bra?" He winked.

"Wanted to make it easier for you." I purred.

He kissed me with such force that it actually surprised me. I felt him at my entrance and wiggled my hips slightly. He took the hint and put the tip in, slowly adding more.

"C'mon babe, don't go so slow" I moaned, and instantly regretted it. He slammed into me, and I groaned in pain. I grabbed his hand and entwined our fingers as he rocked his hips back and forth into me slowly. His speed picked up and we both started moaning.

"Say my name." He moaned, picking up speed. His pace was quite fast, and my moaning turned to screaming out.

"Niall! Oh my fucking GOD! Niall! Fuck!" I screamed. Almost at my peak, he pulled out. I looked up at him in confusion. He looked at me, and flipped his hands around, and I knew he wanted a different position, so I got on all fours.

He entered me again at full speed, and damn.

He was slamming into me, causing me to scream out. The bed was crashing up against the wall and I thought for sure he was going to break something.

"Shit! You're so tight!" He moaned, he was barely audible over the crashing of the bed and slapping of skin.

"Niall! I'm... I'm..." I screamed. I was interrupted by my orgasm hitting me like a train. My body tightened up around him and Niall moaned, his thrusts becoming sloppy. He finished inside of me, and we both collapsed, exhausted.

" I need to go away for 11 months more often!" He panted, and I rolled my eyes at him.

Mkay Keke! How was this? I hope it's to your satisfaction.

<3