Comments

Hey guys. This isn't an update, which I'm assuming the majority of you would expect. I'm just going to address a few things I'd like to not see in my comments:

1.) Please don't bully anyone in the comment section. I've had to delete plenty of comments that were aimed toward someone else in a harsh way, and bullying is not okay.

2.) I ask you not to make 'jokes' about narcotic use in my comments. Narcotics played a key role in the destruction of my family, and I recently lost my younger brother to an overdose. Jokes about things that people struggle with on a daily basis are not okay.

3.) If I see any rude comments, they will NOT be delete. Everybody is entitled to their opinion, and I'm not one to take that away from a person. Some things, for example, you expressing your dislike of my writing style, is more than okay. Taking it too far and commenting that my writing style, choices, and or choice of words make me a target for bullying, and that I should self harm.

4.) Any comments that have anything to do with telling someone, hinting toward, or making fun of someone who has tried to end their life will not be tolerated. I have no tolerance for this behaviour, so your comment will be deleted, you reported, and blocked from all of my stories. Telling someone to kill themselves is a federal offence, and if your words cause someone to act on your suggestion you are liable for prosecution of 3rd degree murder.

5.) Please do not promote your stories in my comments. I know everybody wants to get lots of reads, comments and votes but please message me your stories if you want them to be read. I will read them, and help you promote them to the best of my abilities, but the comment section of another authors story is not the place to do so.

Thanks guys! I hope you all have enjoyed my one shots as much as I enjoyed writing them! Have a crazy awesome day!

~~LifeIsHard163

~Jocelyn, 18