Chapter six

Hi lovelies, early update huh😏.
Please vote and comment 💓❤️

  Mum's wedding was over and there wasn't going to be a honeymoon so we left the old house to my new home

My new home.
Others would be happy but I wasn't
It was a beautiful duplex nothing compared to my old house. The exterior walls were painted with white, a garden situated behind the house and a swimming pool beside the house. The gate was a large brown one.
The interior was twice as beautiful as the exterior, it was painted white and blue. The dinning table had six chairs. It was so homely but there was this lump in my throat I couldn't get rid off.

"Hello" I heard a voice, a woman who looked older than mum came to the sitting room where we were
"Hi" I replied, I didn't like this woman at all. I turned to look at mum but she didn't seem bothered.
"I'm Julia, the wife of Jeremiah" she said
"I know that, but you aren't the only wife anymore" mum replied.
Oh oh, I sense trouble.
"Let's see how you'll remain in this house because I'll make you regret the day you married my husband"
"I'd love to see you try" mum replied.
"Keji, come let me show you your room" how did mum know my room?
"Okay" I took her right hand in mine and let her lead the way not daring to look Julia in the eye.
"Mummy, I'm scared of that woman, she's bad" I said when we reached my room.
"I know, I'll protect you, don't I always?" Mum asked smiling reassuringly. I nodded.
"I guess you do" I smiled back.
My very own room, a room just for me. It was big, painted pink with white polkadots, had a bedside table, a dresser, a big mirror, a walk-in closet, my own bathroom with all kinds of fruity shampoos and shower gels. The bed was a queen sized one, it's covering matched the colour of the room.
"I don't think I can stay in this room alone" I blotted out.
"You don't have to, you have me around and maybe a nanny too" Mum replied.
"Okay, am I the only child here?"
"No, you're not, Julia has a set of twins, two girls they are a bit older than you".
"Okay" I answered sadly.
"I'll help you unpack before I show you my room"
We unpacked and arranged my things for one hour before we went to mum's room.

   Apparently, this house has ten rooms excluding the sitting room, kitchen, dinning room and laundry room. I don't even know how many people are in this house.

  Suddenly, two girls ran into my room and pushed me down, I fell flat on my ass. I'm quite sure they saw me there, they took one of my shampoos and poured all of it into the sink.
"Hey" I shouted "that's mine"
They both turned, looked at me and laughed. They had beautiful brown eyes, they were short and dark with black, thick and long hair on their heads. They were pretty but mischievous. They left me looking dump and stupid.
7:00pm was dinner and we were to sit together. Jeremiah sat at the head of the table, mum and Julia beside Jeremiah at each side, the twins, Katherine and Kate, Katherine sat beside her mum while Kate sat at the end of the table beside Katherine, I just sat beside mum
The twins were hard to differentiate but were both troublesome.
The tension was palpable during dinner.
Is this how it would continue? Oh well, welcome to my new life.

I hope you liked it.
Show some love by voting and comment. You can share the book too and recommend it. I'd really appreciate it.