::33::niall::

dedicated to -tattooedgays

thirty-three::

niall::

"I miss you."

"I miss you too. But I'm glad I got our new years kiss before I had to go." Harry speaks through the screen.

"Yeah." Niall blushes.

"Aw, my little bunny is blushing." he cooes at his boyfriend, "You're so cute."

"I am not cute. I'm sexy. And I told you to stop calling me that."

Harry started calling Niall "his bunny" because when he laughs his nsoe scrunches up and apparently it's "the cutest thing ever".

Niall hates it.

"My little cutie."

"Harold."

"That's not my name."

"I don't like you."

"I like you."

"Shutup."

"Bunny's got a little bite to him, huh?"

"Please shutup."

"Shut don't go up."

"Harry."

"Yes?"

"Stop being a spaz."

"Ouch. I thought you liked me."

"I never said that."

"'Oh Harry I like you so much.'"

"I-"

"'Oh, Harry I want to have sex with you all day and all night!'"

"I never said that!"

"But you're thinking it."

"No I am not."

"You're a virgin."

"I'm aware."

"I'm a virgin."

"I'm surprised."

"I'm hurt."

"I'm wondering where you're going with this."

"I want you to be my first."

"And if I don't want to be your first?"

"Niall."

"Maybe."

Niall sees Harry look down and mess with his hands, almost like he's wanting to say something.

"What is it?" Harry just looks up and stares at him, "Haz, what is it?"

There's a look in Harry's eyes that Niall never wants to see again, "Have you ever wanted Zayn to be your first?"

His voice is soft and timid and Niall suddenly feels guilty because yes, yes he did want Zayn to be his first at one point. He doesn't want him to be it now, but he hasn't really thought about it much. It'd be nice for Harry to be his first but he's just not sure. But how is he supposed to tell Harry that? Is he just supposed to break him?

"U-um, yeah. Yeah I have."

"Oh, well-"

"But not anymore. I don't have feelings for him anymore."

Harry shakes his head, "You loved him."

"Yeah, so?"

"You're not completely over him. There's no way. I get that you like me, Niall, but you still have feelings for him. So don't lie to me."

Niall just stares at Harry as he continues talking.

"I-I'm just... I guess I feel like you're using me as a way to get over him."

"But I like you, Harry."

"Yeah but you like him more. I don't know. Late night thoughts with Harry I guess." he lets out a slight chuckle.

"This is what you think about?" Niall's voice is strained, does Harry really worry about Niall's feelings for Zayn when they're together?

"Yeah, it is. I'm sorry I just made this conversation really sad. I'll just- I'm gonna go to bed, okay?"

"Ha-"

"Goodnight, Bunny."

The screen goes black, "Goodnight, Harry."

::

double update bc narry's back hey