behind the mask

Wow ... at first glance his face looks like Godzillas anus.
You know how it closes right after the 💩
Has dropped ...
My goodness!
It's the ugliest you've seen
Just picturing it makes you cringe
Don't it ?
But it's funny isn't it ?
That's why you laughted at the opening line
... let me start again ...
Behind the mask ...
No Raven , no C-snow , no Death-frost ...
I'm just Jeff
A guy with a beautiful smile
With a dimple on the side
I've got nothing to hide it seems
In this seams my heart's on my sleeve ...
I said I've got a beautiful smile ...
That beauty was created from all the pain I've gone through all the ugly things I've been through , the sad things I've seen ... from all the hurt a human shouldn't experience  ...
The beauty part is ... it's never fake ... it's genuine...
Behind Raven ... I'm the guy who does what ever it takes , to see a genuine smile on your face ...
Behind the mask, I know every fibre of the cracks on your face that pain has caused ... and I see it in your eyes ... and if I can just make you smile once ... that little spark ... is all it takes to make my day ...
I know the world is stupid ... people are wicked ... I've known since I could crawl ...
I'm the one person who truelly understands when I say I understand ...
The one person who really means what they mean
I know I'm not the only one ,but I believe I am and that's what drives me to be .
Honest to the core like it spawns from my marrow but it's because of my sorrow ... because deep inside my atoms, the tiniest quarks ... I'm broken ... so like an electron my glowing eyes are broken glass ... i see no light for me in this world
you know how the retina is sensestive to light ... so the light in your eyes , the life that glows in yours, those little embers are what I treasure,  absorb  , value and put to good use like ... the tiger in the croods...
As much as I hate people ... I love them ... like I'm Clark Kent but I'm no superman, I'm not hear to save you , just trying to blend in cause I get it ... people break people because they were broken ... every demon was an angel before it fell ...

Behind the mask
I'm still just me ...
Cocky
Funny
Witty
Silent
Talkative
And introvert
Compationate
Cold
Empty
Full of sorrow
But always seeking everyone else's happiness
Guess that makes me selfless
Becuase I  am self-less
Which means I'm also
Stupid
Gullible
Naive
But it's funny,  I see through everything
Cause I'm intuitive
Weird
Awkward
Erratic
But never will you hear I was ever faking it
       Never will you hear I ever broke a promise
       Never will you say , my heart wasn't in it...
Because I've got nothing to live for ...
For that reason alone ...
I strive with all my being in everything I do ... not only strive but do for anyone that needs it ... give nothing less than my 100% ...
M
Mo-na
Luna
Any everyone else that has gotten to converse with tell you ... I'm sweet ! 
And no matter what Raven or snowy or frost says ...
It's true ... I am ...
And that's just the truth ...
There is none like me
Just like the could  be none like you
If you only stopped wearing a freaking mask ...
Whoever broke you ... wasn't worthy of you ... boo hoo you know it now cry baby sure ... it hurts to bits ... lol oi wake up ... you are you and you ... you chose to be fake that's on you ... can't blame someone else cause of what they did to you for being who you are now ... lol to put on a mask is a choice ... so why you choosing it ?
Cause it's easier?
The backlash is worse ... no wonder the world is so screwed and spinning on a broken axis ...but ey... you are beautiful even if you don't believe me ... you are ... but if you keep looking at cracks in the mirror,  it's all you'll see  ...

Behind the mask
I'm still just me ... the mask you see is your projection of me ...
Maybe it's just a shell of who I use to be ...
🤦‍♂️