Peter M./Quicksilver •~• Stay?

(Y/n) slowly woke up, smiling at the sight of Peter, her sleeping boyfriend. She got out of bed, trying desperately not to wake him up. Peter "Fastest Guy In Da World (as he calls himself)" Maximoff was a very bad sleeper, due to his overload of energy. When he finally was asleep, someone would better don't wake him up.

(Y/n) took a shower, dressed, brushed her hair and teeth, put on the lightning ring Peter gave her, and came back into her room. She took her backpack and was ready to go to work at the bookstore. She pecked Peter on his cheek, soft enough so he wouldn't wake up, and went to the door.

The second she touched the door handle, she was stopped when she felt something pulling on her leg. She looked down and saw a person who wore a black panther onesie. When the person looked up, (Y/n) saw Peter's pouting face, partly covered by the hood. "Can't you stay for a while?"

(Y/n) slightly laughed. "Petey, you know I can't, I have to go to work."

Peter raised his eyebrows. "Oh, do you now? Okay, try me." He clung himself even harder on her leg.

She raised an eyebrow. (Y/n) took a deep breath and blow Peter backward with her powers. She crossed her arms. Peter smirked. In a blink of an eye, he stood right before her and crossed his arms too. (Y/n) laughed and gave her boyfriend a sweet kiss on his lips. He softly kissed back and smiled.

She pulled back. "Will you be back soon?" Peter Panther pleaded.

(Y/n) smiled at him. God, was he adorkable. "I will, Hello Kitty." She gave him a peck on his cheek and walked out.

Peter peeped around the corner. "Hello Kitty is white!" he yelled after her. She waved without looking back. Peter shook his head and chuckled. He looked around and went back into the room, tip-toeing. He took a shoebox from under (Y/n)'s bed and smiled at his stash of Twinkies. He opened the box and frowned. "Aww, she took one!" he complained.

A/N: Madmaral's request for a Peter fluff. (It's not that fluffy, but I had this idea and thought: YeH :)