Chapter 6

Not long after, the large door to the Throne room was pushed open by two soldiers, both on each side. Just like the King he was, Judge walk confidently inside, eyes looking at his children.

"Welcome back, Father." Reiju greeted, smiling a little. But those who have eyes could see it's fake, God knows how many people comment how blind the other four Vinsmoke was for not seeing the fakeness in the elder child's face.

Judge nodded, "It is good that you're all here. I would like to introduce you to someone." He said, already walking towards his throne.

The four Royalty's attention, of course, wasn't on Judge. In fact, their eyes had long since landed on Eklaire's cloaked figure, who stood confidently in the middle, far from the princess and princes place but also far from the door. Her figure stood in the middle, exuding confidence.

"She's Bloodless?" Yonji asked, raising his eyebrow as he look at her from his seat.

Eklaire smiled, but didn't open her mouth to answer, to lazy to bother with the Vinsmoke Highnesses.

"Yes, she is." Judge answer, sitting atop of his throne. He look at Eklaire, who look around without bothering to pay attention to what's happening. The woman was probably curious, and Judge dare not interrupt her. A nice friendship with girl could cause his Kingdom to flourish more, so Judge would surely pay more attention to her likes and dislikes, to make the girl attached to his Kingdom. He'll show her how Germa could provide everything she need, to the point where she would be reluctant to leave.

"She agree to work for us?" Ichiji asked, noticing how the girl seemed indifferent towards them, not even paying them attention.

To this question, Eklaire stopped her curious gaze tour and finally look at Judge's Children. She examined them, one after another. To the Pink Haired Girl, the Red Haired one, to the Green haired man and especially, to the Blue Haired one who was looking at her with a frown.

Eklaire's attention settled to the frowning one, who's eyes held no emotion even though the irritation showed through his scowl was already a sign of his mood.

Emotionless...yet able to show irritation.

"Are they....the result of that experiment?" She asked mockingly, gazing up at Judge who grin at her question. The boys unnoticeably (except to Eklaire) shiver at the sound of her voice. With that, the expectation towards her features sky rocket.

Of course, with how high her Haki had reached so far, the simplest reactions of every children of Judge did not missed her observation.

The pink haired froze for a while, her body looked tense at the mention of the topic before it was replaced by fake Calmness. The Red Haired look unusually calm, like he doesn't care at all, which is probably truth considering the drugs effect. The Green Haired guy doesn't listen to the topic, and instead, stared at Eklaire with curiosity and expectation. The Blue Haired, which Eklaire took interest into, remained frowning, probably not liking the topic or the way she speak.

"Yes, they are." Judge said, noticing the silence that followed Eklaire's question. He narrowed his eyes at his children, before looking back at Eklaire as he explained. "She agree to Ally with us. I expect you four to respect her throughout her stay within the Castle." He said.

"Ally?" Ichiji asked in confusion, turning his gaze to his own Father. "She doesn't agree to work for us?" He asked.

"Heh, it seems like the Ego of Vinsmoke Family is truly immeasurable. " Eklaire taunted, causing Ichiji to pause before his face darkened. Not only his, but also Niji and Reiju. Yonji only smirk, amused and entertained.

Meanwhile, Judge frown at his seat, but dare not refute the words.

"What are you meaning to imply, woman?" Niji asked, glaring at Eklaire. He stood at his seat, but Ichiji stopped him with his hand.

"Stop it, Niji." Ichiji calmly said, but his frown said otherwise. It was obvious in a glance that he wanted to actually beat Eklaire up, girl or not.

To Eklaire's amusement, Nij actually listen to Ichiji's words, snorting in anger before reluctantly settling back to his seat.

Eklaire chuckled, "Now, it's not really my problem if you end up provoking what you shouldn't provoked." She said, and smirk, seeing the three Prince, with the addition of Yonji this time, frowning at her. "You thought your Father came back, bringing me along because I agree to work under your care? You must be dreaming." Eklaire mocked.

She saw that Niji, again, was about to retort her words so she grin and continue just before he could say something.

"You think I didn't noticed? The fact that you actually didn't greet me the moment I arrived already indicated you look down upon me. Let me say this to you all, I'm not the kind of person who work under someone, not before, not now, and especially not ever. I hope you're all aware that Germa won't be able to accept the consequences of even harming me." Eklaire said, a mocking smile plastered on her face.

Yonji smiled darkly, "Are you threatening us?"

"Threatening?" Eklaire laugh at that, like hearing a joke. "If stating the truth and giving you warning is Threatening, then yes, I'm threatening you.", She said, smiling kindly.

Niko's lips twitch and he stood up again, glaring daggers at the person he deemed disrespectful, "I had an urge to kill her. I think we doesn't need her help to make our Kingdom flourish, just let me kill her right away."

"Niji, remain at you place!"

Niji's lips twitched after hearing his Father's voice, filled with warning. Again, Niji sit down reluctantly. However, his glare remained at Eklaire, who only smiled at him with delight.

Judge frown, and he gaze down at his children with a glare. "I just told you all show respect! Watched yourselves, you are to treat her like one of us from today on wards!"

After that, he turned towards Eklaire, who watched and listen at them with amusement. "Bloodless, relax yourself and have a seat. It's been a long journey, it's better if we ate first before talking about the matters between the Alliance." He said calmly, which Eklaire smiled at.

This man knew how to act accordingly, actually showing generosity. Eklaire thought and walk towards the empty seat. She pause, eyes narrowing her eyes at the number written on the back of the seat.

She raised her eyebrow, before a look of understanding which is hidden under her cloak appeared. A knowing smile appearing on her face as she continue to take a seat like nothing happened.

"Aren't you going to removed your Cloak?" Yonji asked, smirking expectantly as he tried to catch a glimpse of Eklaire's whole face.

Eklaire just smiled, "I dare not. Unfortunately, my face was ruined along with the chemicals I used." She said, an unnoticeable smirk appearing in her face when she saw the disappointment in Yonji's face.

Unknown to her, a certain someone has his whole attention towards her, and he noticed the smirk that adorned her face which got replaced by a calm smile.

Niji had an urge to expose her, but an unknown feeling of uneasiness prevent him to do something like that. In the end, he just decided to confront her personally, and alone. Of course, Niji wasn't the type to let something like this go. If he didn't teach her properly, to let her know her place. After all, he probably won't feel alright if he can't get his revenge.