Chapter 19

A/n: To be honest, this scene was totally sudden. (And sorry for the grammar, it's kinda rush.)

I wrote this fanfic in one of my notebooks, yet that notebook is missing 😭. Now I'm having a hard time recovering the plots and some things- but I'm still looking for it till now.

Hopefully we'll have the next update again in Saturday~

Requested by; xkxnbxbby

Sorry for slow update, Amour<3

<>•<>•<>

"Reiju..." Niji muttered annoyed.

Ichiji frowned, also looking at the only girl of the family. "You're also late, Reiju."

"Oh I just encounter something interesting along the way. " Reiju smirk, glancing at Niji who rolled his eyes at his elder sister without a care.

'So she's been watching. ' Niji thought, then he remembered Eklaire who's face have those lazy smile, and that damn pill he took a few minutes ago.

Without bothering with his two siblings, Niji touch the place where he got bitten by that crazy bloodthirsty scientist.

"Father."

Niji eventually snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Ichiji's voice. He didn't even hear anything of what Reiju and Ichiji talked about.

Looking up, he saw his Father sat on his thrown, looking down at them seriously.

"Ichiji, Niji. You both have a new mission..."

(Time Skipped)

Niji stood up from his seat once their father left. A frown etch upon his face.

Three weeks.

He and Ichiji has been given a mission that will last a three whole weeks. It was about some group of stupid low lives trying to cause trouble to Germa, infiltrating some of their territory and killing off Germa's men.

Usually Niji would be cool with it. After all, staying in this damn castle doing nothing but spar with his weak ass mens, along with his very unwanted paper works, plus being a menace- he really had nothing exciting to do. As a prince, Niji suddenly felt like every day is the same as the other, boring and formal.

Yet that's existence made it's way to his territory and suddenly made it interesting.

In Niji's mind, he's obviously thinking of ways ok how to properly take his revenge towards that daring vampire- Eklaire.

"Niji, meet me in my office at night. We'll discuss this mission properly." Ichiji said, turning to his brother seriously.

However, Niji didn't answer him, immerse in his own thoughts.

"Niji!"

Snapping out of his thoughts once again, Niji with an annoyed scowl turned to Ichiji. "What?"

Ichiji clicked his tongue and warned, "We'll discuss the mission this night. You better snapped out of whatever habit you got, we don't want you daydreaming once we started on this mission."

" Whatever." Niji answered as he walked ahead, manuevering his way to his room to sleep.

•<>•

On the other hand, Eklaire stood in front of a mirror, head tilted slightly as she contemplate in wonder.

"What a fvck up appearance." She muttered to herself, seeing how she look like. In the end, she let out a sigh and took out her cloak, wearing it back again.