Beaten

.. Third Person pov:
Kyoka jirō : yuuei

Kyoka wasn't angry, she was livid, and it wasn't that hard to tell, you see, she didn't know that much about Izu, as they never really communicated. But she did know that Midoriya tries his best to be there for everyone, no matter who he has to fight.

It took her approximately three minutes to reach her suspects room; slamming it open, revealing a pikachu and a shark.
"Oh.., Hey kiri," She spoke, her voice bland, yet at the same time annoyed. "I'm just gonna borrow your boyfriend for a few."

Giving no space for denial, Jirō dragged Kaminari into the ( thankfully ) empty common room. "The fuck did you do?" Her earlobes were steadied, pointed at his eye, causing a shudder to run throughout the yellow-headed male.

" I~ What? I mean nothing. "
No matter how hard Denki tried to form a sentence, a stutter always managed to slip into his words. It was like he was confused, which for the record he wasnt, infact I guess you could say he was aware of the situation the moment kyoka walked in.

"Midoriya, you retard, what did you do to Midoriya! I know you did something! I'm may not be yoayarozu, but I am not dumb!" She growled out, pursing her chapped lips.

" I- slept with him! " Kami raised his hands to his face, cowering, like the little pussy he was.

"You wHaT?"
Kyoka roared, causing the male to quirk an eyebrow, "Its like....four words...you can understand right?" He murmured, receiving a snappy response, "And what happened after?"

The boy in question looked down, " I said it was a mistake. "
Slap. That's what that sentence for him, a hard slap around his face.

Welp. Who's paying for the funeral