Yo this ones mine!

Alexander POV:

I walked to the entrance of the college "here we go..".I walked in to see the main desk and next to it a elevator I didn't need to ask were my dorm was I had been emailed it form the school so I walked up to the elevator and pressed on the button. When the door opened 3 girls in big dress were standing in it."OH SHUT UP PEGGY!" Yelled the one in the blue dress. I just kinda walked in and pressed the button to go up.Then it got really quiet I thought they were on there phone till one of them talked. "hi I'm Angelica Schuyler,". I turned around and it seemed like the girl in the blue dress and the one called Angelica started to blush. "Hi my name is Alexander Hamilton". I smiled then the elevator stopped. The doors opened and we all got out it looked like it was there floor too.

Angelica POV:

Me, Eliza, and Peggy sat in the lobby waiting for the keys to are dorms me and Eliza had a room together but Peggy had someone else."UGH! Why can't they just give us the keys and we can go to are dorms!" Peggy could not have screamed louder."Clam down Peggy there really Busy today, it is the first day," I said but before I could continue a girl walked up to us with two keys "I'm sorry for the delay Schuyler's here are your keys" she handed us her keys then ran off. We walked over to the elevator and pressed the button. Eliza (blue dress) looked at Peggy (yellow dress) "plus we both know why you want to find out who is your roommate" I shot Eliza a 'stop now' look. "What do you mean?" Peggy looked at her weird."you like that girl from the lobby that had a red dress on so you want her as your roommate" "THATS NOT TURE!" Peggy again screamed again. "SHUT UP ELIZA"
But then the doors opened again but I was to focused on my two sisters then on who ever walked in. "OH SHUT UP PEGGY!" But then Eliza got a buzz from her phone then ares but I didn't care about what it said. I looked over to see a guy in front of me so I introduced my self "hi I'm Angelica Schuyler". But when he turned around my heart exploded. "Hi my name is Alexander Hamilton".Then he smiled,my heart was bouncing all over the place but at the corner of my eye I could see so was Eliza's,but then the doors opened and we all empty out he was on the same floor has us yes!

Alex POV:

We walked down the hallway and I got to my door 366 and stopped I turned to see the 3 sisters looking at me "looks like you got John!"  The one in a yellow dress yelled. "Oh sorry I totally forgot to introduce my sisters" ang (nickname) turned to the girl in the blue dress "this is my sister Eliza" "nice to meet you"
Eliza said bowing and then ang turned to the girl in the yellow dress "and this is my other sister Peggy"
"Hello!" And "nice to meet you all I must go into my dorm now" I winked at them and unlocked the door and walked in but I'm pretty sure I killed Eliza and ang tho. I walked in and heard a loud noise from another room and ran out a curly headed boy with his hair in a ponytail and freckles and cute brown eyes. I started to blush I felt like my body had turned into butterflies.He looked at me and said blushing "I-I'm John Laurance! Your roommate" "I'm Alexander Hamilton"."I will be right back!" And John ran back to his room. I walked to my room and put down my stuff when I heard some voice that wasn't that cute Laurance voice. "pouvons-nous le rencontrer!" It was French what he was saying was "can I meet him!" I knew French so I started to unpack and didn't listen to any thing that I could hear.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

I hope you guys enjoy this was I lot of words I will maybe post another one today bye!

~potato!