Control

Hey guys it's a couple months later from we're we started just to let you know 😁
🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦

John POV:

Today it snowed so everyone stayed in there dorm, Alex was writing on his computer me and Alex hadn't done anything fun since the whole jail/swimming thing. Eliza had come back but I still was a little mad at her. She started to work at this Orphanage just a couple blocks away from here, I looked at Alex he looked so focused on school, I felt like he was always to busy for me apparently I was staring at Alex because he looked at me and said "am I that hot for you to stare at me" I zoned back in and Alex was in my face "so do you know what special thing is coming up?" I Said getting closer to him "something special? Nope" he backed away and started working again! He forgot about my birthday! "You know a birthday coming up?" "Nope, no birthday's!" He forgot.... I walked to my room and Laid down "he doesn't remember.."
Alex POV:

Haha you think I'm that stupid! I totally remembered his birthday! I was planning it for months an Laf and Herc said I was crazy planning so early but we had been dating for months! I was so excited. I felt horrible pretending to forget he looked like he was going to cry I was going to make it the best day ever.

~few days later~
John POV:

Today was my birthday and this whole day Alex has said nothing to me! I got happy birthdays from everyone! But my boyfriend had totally forgot! Class ended and I walked home really depressed. Alex didn't even walk me home... I got to are dorm and he wasn't even there...I saw a note and it said "up on the hill were we look up at the stars with Jefferson be back soon" WHAT THE HECK! WHY IN THE EVER LOVING HECK WAS HE WITH JEFFERSON! I ran to my car and drove has fast has I could, I WAS GOING TO KILL THEM! While driving all awful thoughts ran in my head. What if he was cheating on? What if he hates me! What did I do? These thoughts repeated in my head. I parked my car and ran over to the hill and saw Alex siting there looking at the sun going down. "We're is he?" I said losing breath. He stood up in a white caller, he ran up to me and kissed me "happy birthday" he whispered in my ear. "Wait we're is Thomas IM GOING" " I said that to get you down here, f### him!" We sat down and I layed on Alex's shoulder and fireworks went of I looked at him and mumbled "you do this" he mumbled "yes" the fireworks stop for a second and Alex stood up and let out his hand. I toke it and Stood up "John Laurance, I love you so much when I see you talking with other boys I get so jelly, I hate spending time with out you, my life would be gone with out you so," I watched Alex get on one knee, i felt my eyes start to water up Was he going to ask me to- " John Laurance, will you marry me" he pulled out a ring and a big firework went off, I started to cry I wanted to freeze time right here. "So?" Alex looked at me worried. I realized I zoned out "YES! HECK YES!" He started to cry and put the ring on his finger and he got up and we kissed fireworks went off in the sky. "I may want to tell you I told know one sooooo" "haha! We can tell them soon" "Lets go home." He grabbed my arm and he drove us home when got there on the table sat a huge stuffed animal, i grabbed it and hugged I sat on the couch and Alex handed me a beer and sat next to me. I put down the turtle and sat on Alex's lap. By the end of the night we were wasted making out on the couch, but Alex was being super sexual. He picked me up like a bride and carried me to bed.

Alex POV:

He said yes! I didn't think he would! And I didn't tell anyone because I just wasn't ready to see there reaction. We were in bed doing are thing when I got a text form Laf "go *pant* and *pant* look at it *pant*" i picked it up

Frenchbaguette: DUDE WE CAN HEAR YOU FROM ARE DORM! ITS JOHNS B DAY SO I DONT CARE YOUR DOING IT! WE JUST DONT WANT TO HEAR IT!

HamHamshot: sorry Laf!