What the heck i gotta do

Lafayette POV:

Last night after me,Herc, and Turtle got drinks we walked back. Herc was drunk so was turtle I have never seen turtle drink that fast. Ami was super sad about what Angelica said but when we got back turtle kissed Hamilton Herc saw this he screamed "HECK YEAH!" Then we walked back to are room and I lay in my bed then Herc comes out of know we're and jumped on top of me and we umm bien that's not important..

Alex POV:

I woke up and Looked at the time. We haven't got school till tomorrow. I turned around and John was in my bed!?!!! I lost it I was freaked out. I put him in bed how can he be here! But I saw John wake so I pretended to fall back to sleep. Wait I have a idea hehehe.

John POV:

I woke up and my head is killing me "ugh". I turned over A-ALEX! I-I I'm sharing a bed with him oh god what did I do! Why did I go drink with them I new this was happen! "Mmm good morning John"
Alex rolled over and had a hicky on his neck and turned completely red. "Last night was funnn" Alex said funny and winked and I almost passed out. Then he started to laugh "I'm just joking with ya John we didn't, you were just really drunk yesterday" Alex was playing a joke on me..GOD I LOVE HIM! He wipe off the makeup on his neck and walked to the kitchen. I ran to my bed room and changed out of my old shirt and pants and put on clean stuff on and fixed my hair. I walked out of my room to the kitchen. "I will be right back I'm going over to Laf and Herc's dorm" "okay" I ran out what if I did something to Alex ughhh I hate myself. I knock so hard,Laf open the door he was dress but he had purple hickyes all over his neck "looks like you had fun with Herc" "fermer how was it with Alex?" Oh no! I did something CRAP! "What did I do!!!"
I could hear Herc dying of laughter "ami you grabbed his waist and kissed him on the lips! It was incroyable!" "And you didn't stop me you know I'm a idiot!" I wonder how it felt I don't remember anything! I ran from Laf and accidentally ran into Eliza "woah John! Are you okay?". I didn't know what to say "I kissed him" "who?" " Alexander.." then I ran off I went into are room and ran into are kitchen we're Alex was making pop tarts."a-a-Alex" I was out of breath. I got closer to him. He turned around and we were practically touching noses i turned red and so did he. I completely forgot what was saying. Then the next thing I need we were kissing. There was a knock on he door but we didn't care. He had his hand on my waist and we were up against the wall. But then the door flew open and there was Laf and Herc I shook my hand to tell them to go away. But be hide them were the Schuyler sisters. We let go and Alex over and saw them. "Get a room" Peggy yelled and Eliza and Angelica hit her. We both turned red. Eliza looked died inside "how long..." I couldn't think, I closed the door right in Laf face "I'm done waiting,we barley know each other but I don't car I feel like I have know you forever" but Alex didn't say anything except he grab my hand and lead me to his bed...

Eliza POV:

Turtle had just slammed the door on Lafayette. We were all super surprised "we should go.." I said I can't believe what I saw I just was ready to go I grabbed my sisters and we ran to are room I started to cry "he's gay.. HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID!" my sisters sat with me for a long time but then I realized I can maybe get him back but it would take a lot of try's.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

I feel like ham ham i all ways write like I'm running out of times qwq

~potato